Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
17. Mai 2024

Jamie was helpful, efficient, informative & super nice to me. Thanks for making me feel like a top priority and like I know how all of these things work. Much appreciated.

Heather Pond Art
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

We're delighted you had such a positive experience! Helping you understand and feel valued is what we're all about. Thanks for your kind words!

19. März 2024

The Support Team (Jamie) Helped me a lot with Pop-up features, they're polite and they respond very quickly, I'm satisfied with the Team and the app as well

Artizaq
Österreich
2 tage mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

So glad our support team was a big help with the pop-up features and that you're happy with both the team and the app! Thanks for your kind words!

15. März 2024

very high quality, super good customer service team aswell they responded very fast :)

Briloe
Neuseeland
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 18. März 2024

Thanks for the compliments on our quality and service! We're thrilled to hear you had a speedy response. Your satisfaction is our priority! 😊

5. März 2024

Jamie was gracious and supportive. Great service!

Nao Now Jewels
Schweiz
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 6. März 2024

Thank you! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience. Your satisfaction is our top priority. 😊

2. April 2024

Great support from the developer, thank you!

Man & Mane Brand
12 tage mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 4. April 2024

Wonderful! We're always here to support you. Thanks for the appreciation—it really means a lot to us! 🌟

8. Januar 2024

Abbie has been really helpful and warm when I needed to remove the power by link. Great app!

Atom-fresh
4 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 12. Januar 2024

We're thrilled you had a great experience! Enjoy using the app and reach out if you need anything!
- Lea & Rivo Team

29. Januar 2024

This app was very easy to set up with a lot of great customization options. Really allowed it to integrates seamlessly into my website. The fact that the emails automatically sink with Shopify emails is ideal. This is by far the best free pop-up app, but I believe it is better than a lot of the paid options offered. The customer support was phenomenal helping clear up questions with the app but also adding a few tips to help us out and even offering to follow us on instagram. Shout out to Abbie at Rivo.

Happy Lad
Etwa 7 stunden mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2024

What a fantastic review! 🤩 We're thrilled about your smooth setup and the value our app adds to your website. Your kind words about our support team are greatly appreciated. We're always here to help!
- Kevin & Rivo Team

17. Januar 2024

A great plugin! It is easy to use and the support team are friendly and helpful. Abbie resolved my query quickly and gave me some effective advice for my shop, I love this support team and recommend more people to use this plugin!

Birdy
China
19 tage mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 18. Januar 2024

Thanks a lot for your excellent review! We're overjoyed that you found our plugin easy and our support team friendly. Your recommendation means the world to us!
- Kevin & Rivo Team

26. März 2024

Super nice and helpful customer service!

Manso
3 tage mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 28. März 2024

So glad you had a great experience! Thank you for your kind words. We're always here to help!

19. April 2024

Excellent conversation and customer support! Really glad I went with this app, Will continue using the services

Vivant Garde
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 22. April 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so glad to hear you're happy with our customer support. Excited to continue serving you!