Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
28. maaliskuu 2024

I installed this pop up app to help build my mailing list. Set up was easy but initially it didn't auto pop up, so I contacted Support. Dealt with Sam who had the issue fixed in literally 2 mins. Super helpful and fast support. App looks great.

minnieandmag
Irlanti
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
TYDAL vastasi 29. maaliskuu 2024

Glad to hear our support team could quickly fix the issue for you! Enjoy the app and thanks for sharing your positive experience. 🚀

27. huhtikuu 2024

Sam was very helpful and was able to walk me through the steps of getting the pop up off of my landing page! Saved me so much time of trying to figure it out myself!

Shine Inside and Out
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
TYDAL vastasi 29. huhtikuu 2024

So glad we could help you streamline the process and save time! If you need anything else, just reach out. Happy to assist! 😊

15. toukokuu 2024

A great help , just when I needed it. Nothing was to hard. Appreciate your help today thanks

Wag Tail Natural
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
TYDAL vastasi 16. toukokuu 2024

So happy we could assist you when you needed it! We're always here to help. Thanks for choosing us! 😊👍

5. huhtikuu 2024

easy to use with all required features.
further Customization with helpful team of Tydal possible
Special thanks to Sam for quick and super suport!

Om Home & Garden
Alankomaat
TYDAL vastasi 8. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear you found it easy to use and our team helpful. Special thanks back for your kind words!

7. huhtikuu 2024

Amazing App user friendly for merchants. Quick Response Times Overall an Awesome App

Mod mode Accessories
TYDAL vastasi 9. huhtikuu 2024

We're so happy our app is making things easier for merchants and that you're enjoying our quick response times. Thanks for your support! 😊

10. huhtikuu 2024

It's very easy and intuitive to set up, and any issues are quickly resolved by the support team. Thank you, creators, for this awesome app and thank you, Jamie, for a light-speed issue resolving!

Kavantura
Kroatia
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
TYDAL vastasi 11. huhtikuu 2024

We're so glad you found setup a breeze and our support speedy! Thanks for your kind words and for choosing our app. Here's to a great journey ahead! 🚀

19. maaliskuu 2024

Sam was quick to respond and offered a great deal of support and tips to make editing this app fairly easy to do. Great customer support!

LCDC Raw Meats
TYDAL vastasi 25. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for the kind words! We're glad you found our support helpful and quick. Your success is our goal, and we're here whenever you need us!

18. maaliskuu 2024

Jamie was amazing, she dealt with my issues very quickly and was extremely helpful and polite. I would definitely recommend Tydal popups and will continue to use them.

Emily Burlington
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
TYDAL vastasi 19. maaliskuu 2024

Thrilled to hear you had a great experience with us! Thanks for recommending TYDAL Popups. We're here for you anytime you need!

5. huhtikuu 2024

Very easy and useful application, great customer service. Highly recommended!

Adaptoheal
Meksiko
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
TYDAL vastasi 8. huhtikuu 2024

Thanks a lot! We're thrilled you found our app easy, useful, and our service great. Your recommendation means the world to us!

28. helmikuu 2024

Very easy to contact in the event of any issues and very helpful in rectifying. Very impressive and I would recommend this service to anyone looking for an email pop up app.

Lulu & Boo Jewellery Limited
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
TYDAL vastasi 29. helmikuu 2024

Thrilled to hear you found our support helpful and easy to reach! Thanks for recommending us and for your awesome review. We're here for you!