TYDAL Popups ‑ Email Pop ups , 4,528件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年1月12日

Some of the best free versions out there. Easy to set up, pretty good customization options (especially given that I use the free plan), great customer service. Highly recommend!

Canatoo™
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
TYDALが返信しました 2024年1月16日

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to know our free version, customization options, and customer service are hitting the mark for you. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 🌟

2024年1月7日

Top customer service! Paul was fast in dealing with my request and very professional. He also added more new features to my account, without me even asking and he even offered me another service for free, also without me asking. So thanks, Paul! :)

Dragon Design House
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約1年
TYDALが返信しました 2024年1月12日

We're thrilled you had a great experience with our customer service! Your satisfaction is our main goal. Thanks for your feedback!

2024年1月31日

Very responsive and helpful. Unlike support for many apps, they offer a chat feature that allowed me to solve my issue in under 5 minutes. Thanks Arianne!

Idaho Soap Company
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
TYDALが返信しました 2024年2月2日

So happy our chat support got your issue solved quickly! We're here to make things smooth and easy. Thanks for the shout-out! 😊

2023年12月13日

Just stumbled upon Rivo Popups on my Shopify store, and wow, it's a total game-changer! Setting them up is a breeze, even for a tech amateur like me. What I love most is that they feel personalized – popping up based on what I'm into. Plus, the fact that it integrates seamlessly with Shopify means I can sign up for newsletters or snag exclusive deals without interrupting my shopping spree. The insider insights and analytics are a cool bonus, and the support team is super helpful. Rivo Popups has seriously upped my online shopping game – highly recommend giving it a shot!

Hashiparis
フランス
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
TYDALが返信しました 2023年12月27日

Thrilled you love our app! 🌟 It's awesome to hear it made your Shopify experience even better. Thanks for recommending us!

2024年1月24日

I've only had the app for a short time so it's hard to make any decisions yet. However, the app works very well. It connects directly to Shopify and the customer sees the discount code right on the screen and doesn't have to go back to email. This is a huge benefit for me. I am also very happy with the way the customer account works. Especially Miss Arianne was very helpful and proactive in helping me with the whole installation and now everything works perfectly. Thank you for your work.

antonielecher
チェコ
アプリの使用期間:7日
TYDALが返信しました 2024年1月26日

Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear you're enjoying the app's seamless Shopify integration and our proactive customer support. We're here to ensure everything runs smoothly!

2024年2月1日

Abbie was so helpful and kind! She went up over and beyond to make my experience pleasant!

Provvista Designs
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
TYDALが返信しました 2024年2月5日

Thrilled to hear you had such a pleasant experience! We're proud of our team for going above and beyond. Your kind words mean a lot to us. Thank you!

2024年1月21日

Abbie is such an amazing person! She was so helpful and provided me information I didn't know I needed! Thanks girl!! :)

A Touch of Alpha
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
TYDALが返信しました 2024年1月23日

Thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience! Thank you for the lovely feedback. We're always here to provide that extra helpful info! 😊💡

2023年12月5日

Great app!
I had a lot of trouble finding an app that will support RTL via CSS.
Their customer service is great and they give every option a store needs!
Highly recommended!

IntSuper Israel
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
TYDALが返信しました 2023年12月8日

Thanks for the awesome review! It's our pleasure to help and glad you love our service. Your recommendation means a lot!

2024年1月25日

Great customer service, even for the free version subscribers!

Lovely Little House
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
TYDALが返信しました 2024年1月30日

Thank you! We're committed to providing great service for all our users, free version included. Your feedback is much appreciated!

2023年11月4日

Mica was beyond helpful today. Not only answering our questions but also made incredibly helpful suggestions that we had not even thought of. This ap is easy to use and intuitive. It has all the features we need as well as AMAZING customer service. Cannot say enough about how refreshing it is to actually experience good customer service these days. Thank you for being awesome!

Whisker&Fang
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
TYDALが返信しました 2023年11月6日

It's wonderful that you're enjoying the app and the service. We really appreciate your kind words and are here whenever you need us. Thank you for the awesome review!