TYDAL Popups ‑ Email Pop ups , 4 518 avaliações

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de fevereiro de 2024

So far, I like this widget/app, but I just implemented it, so we will see in the coming days as customers use it. I will say that from a style perspective, it would be ideal that it carried the main font from the site (as it is a iframe, it doesn't), but with custom CSS enabled I could copy the styles for the site over to the custom CSS area. Out of the box, it would be ideal that the popup was styled better (more whitespace), but, again, with custom CSS, you can accomplish all you need. Jel from support was a great help!

21Five Bookstore
Canadá
About 18 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Great to hear you're liking the widget/app so far! Thanks for the valuable feedback on styling. If there's anything else we could do to enhance your experience, please let us know. We're always here to assist.
- Kevin & Rivo Team

6 de outubro de 2023

great app for inserting a popup, too bad it doesn't work with another app I have installed and you can only insert one popup at a time!

merceriegermaine
Itália
6 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 9 de outubro de 2023

Thanks for the review, we appreciate your feedback! We'll definitely look into making our app more compatible with other apps and building new features in the future.
- Lea & Rivo Team

16 de abril de 2023

Paul was very helpful and quick in getting my store set up successfully. I am enjoying the email pop-up feature. I have received quite a few emails with this app. And I'm in the beginning stages of my business. Again, thank you, Paul, for your service.

Black Messiah
8 months usando a aplicação
7 de junho de 2023

I am satisfied with the app, it is easy to use and allows a good level of customization. The support team is attentive, quick to respond, and friendly.

Rodner Figueroa
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 9 de junho de 2023

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you're happy with our app and that our support team provided you with a great experience. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better! 😊👍 - Lea, Rivo Support Manager

20 de março de 2023

Paul was an amazing help! He helped me solve all the issues with the app.
The only thing that would make this a 5 star review is if the app came working 100%
ie.
-Pop up should be centered to the website
-Icon upload should use PNGs
-Custom CSS should be default unlocked.

It feels like these things were intentionally broken to make you contact support and give them a 5 star review.

Aria Snacks
Canadá
About 8 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 20 de março de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

We appreciate your feedback regarding the app's functionality, and we apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced.

Regarding your concerns about intentionally breaking the app, we can assure you that this is not the case. Our team strives to provide the best possible product and customer service to our users, and we take all feedback seriously to improve our services.

Thank you again for choosing our product, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further concerns or feedback.

Best regards, Kevin

3 de agosto de 2023

L'app funziona molto bene e si puo personalizare a tuo piacimento, l'assistanza e sempre disponibile e risponde sempre Pete e fantastica .. grazie mille

Variety Store
Itália
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 7 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for your review! We're always striving to make things even better for our customers. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience or if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!
- Lea & Rivo Team

28 de junho de 2023

Jel was *very* friendly & also helpful (two distinct things, as you know!). Two thumbs up for her!

As for the app, I'm a bit disappointed to find I have to bust out the (nearly non-existent) CSS skills in order to have some of the customization that's built in to other Shopify popup apps. Then again, beggars can't be choosers (when using free tools, no less!)...so there's that! (C:

Truthberry
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 29 de junho de 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the app. We value your insights and want to let you know that we are constantly working on making improvements to enhance your experience. In addition, we have a lot of helpful CSS tips available on our help site at this link: https://help.rivo.io/en/collections/3690708-customizing-the-popup-using-css

Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else we can do to further enhance your experience. We're here to help!

Cheers,
Lea

26 de março de 2023

Great and quick support, Pete responded quickly and provided all the info I needed. There aren't many design options without css knowledge, but great interface and easy integration.

SecAnd
Israel
About 2 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 26 de março de 2023

We are delighted that we were able to provide you with great and quick support and that you found our interface easy to integrate. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the design options and will take this into consideration as we continue to improve our product. Thank you for choosing our app!
Much appreciated, Kevin

16 de março de 2023

Pete was very helpful when it came to customising the features of our pop up, however the app does have limitations.

Alexandria Books
Austrália
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 16 de março de 2023

We're sorry you have experienced some limitations with the app. We understand that every business has unique needs and preferences, and we strive to provide a customizable and flexible app that meets those needs. However, we also acknowledge that there may be some limitations to what the app can offer.

We value your feedback and would appreciate it if you could provide us with more details about the limitations you experienced so that we can work to improve our app in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you have any further concerns or questions.

Thank you for choosing our app and for sharing your feedback with us.

Best regards,
Kevin

13 de abril de 2023

Jel was very helpful and provided information and links to explain what was unfamiliar to me. Adding pop-ups should help drive traffic.

Glossy-Too
32 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 13 de abril de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you had a positive experience with us. However, we noticed that we didn't quite meet your expectations for a 5-star rating. We would greatly appreciate any feedback you could provide about what we could have done better to earn 5-stars. Our goal is to improve our services continuously, and we value any suggestions or feedback that can help us achieve this.
All the best, Kevin