Rivo Loyalty & Referrals

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年7月1日

Great app and great support! Very impressed

i-Krave Chinese Kitchen
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Rivoが返信しました 2024年7月3日

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled you're enjoying the app and our support. Let us know if you need anything else!

2024年5月21日

Works great and awesome customer service!

Courtside Collectibles
アプリの使用期間:約3年
Rivoが返信しました 2024年5月23日

Awesome! We're thrilled you're enjoying the app and our service. Thanks for the support! 😊👍

2024年6月30日

Customers love the Rewards, and Rivo customer service was super fast and helpful. Pete from Rivo helped me.

The Diabetes Kitchen
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Rivoが返信しました 2024年7月2日

Thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app and had a great experience with our team! Thanks for choosing Rivo!

2024年5月13日

The customer service is very responsive and helpful. They went above and beyond to help me with my issues and give additional recommendateions to improve the quality of my store.

StethoStyle
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Rivoが返信しました 2024年5月16日

Thanks for the kind words! Glad we could assist you effectively. Feel free to reach out anytime for more tips to enhance your store's quality.

2024年7月5日

I talk with Abbie. She is very pretty and very helpful girl.
I'm very happy with her.

Sankalp Store
インド
Rivoが返信しました 2024年7月8日

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad you had a positive experience with our support team. Your satisfaction is our top priority! 😊

2024年6月12日

Using Rivo for a referrals progam and so far so good. Had some initial issues testing (due to their fraud detection tools I was unaware of), but was able to get some superb customer service from Jel on the support team. She was kind enough to provide a screen recording to validate that everything was working as expected. Looking forward to seeing this help drive loyalty with our customers and brand!

ClearFur
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
Rivoが返信しました 2024年6月14日

Thanks for your review! Glad to hear our support team could help you navigate those initial bumps. We're excited to see your loyalty program thrive with Rivo!

2024年5月23日

We've been using Rivo for about 6 months and have had an amazing experience so far. Their customer service is top tier – fast, efficient, and extremely helpful. Jel was incredibly kind and went above and beyond to upgrade our account with features outside of our paid plan to help us get the best use out of the app. Would definitely recommend!

liquidblackjack
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Rivoが返信しました 2024年5月27日

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience! Glad to hear our customer service and upgrades have made your Rivo journey awesome. Cheers to more productive days ahead!

2024年6月27日

I just discovered this app and I hope it will be fantastic, the team was really great and helped me with great understanding. I love it and recommend!

Matutina-Chic
フランス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Rivoが返信しました 2024年7月1日

Welcome aboard! We're thrilled to have you. It's fantastic to hear you've had a great experience with our team. Thanks for recommending us!

2024年6月17日

Friendly employee and solved my problem. Thanks a lot!

Knightsmen Grooming
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Rivoが返信しました 2024年6月18日

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad our team could assist you effectively. Let us know if you need anything else in the future!

2024年6月25日

I must say It is awesome App, and their Customer Care Service is good Specially thanks to Mr. Paul for his kind response.

Confiance Co
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Rivoが返信しました 2024年6月26日

We're thrilled that you think our app is awesome! Our customer care team is here to help anytime. Thanks for your kind words! 😊