TYDAL Product Reviews App

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (2 505)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
22 de fevereiro de 2023

Bonjour, bien pour le moment, je découvre l'application, service impeccable au niveau du chat aujourd'hui.

AZL Trading
Bélgica
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 24 de fevereiro de 2023

Merci beaucoup d'avoir utilisé notre application et d'avoir laissé un avis ! Notre objectif est de dépasser vos attentes et nous aimerions entendre vos commentaires sur la façon dont nous aurions pu faire de votre expérience un 5 étoiles. Écrivez-nous à tout moment.
Cordialement, Kévin

7 de julho de 2023

Very helpful and efficient.

Cam & Cai
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 7 de julho de 2023

Thank you for your time to leave a review! We strive to provide the best customer experience possible, and we are always here to help you further. If there's anything else we can assist you with or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
- Lea & Rivo Team

18 de maio de 2023

Very easy to use and understand for a new user. Guidance and help is readily available. I was assisted by MICA who was quick to give assistance when needed, she even managed to give me some tips regarding my store. Very thankful to Rivo and MICA. Thank you.

thetinycompany
Reino Unido
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 18 de maio de 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your kind words! We're glad that Mica was able to assist and provide you with valuable tips. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience with the app and our support team, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help! - Lea, Rivo Support Manager

19 de julho de 2022

I have just started using the app and am still in the design and learning phase. I do love all the options and looking forward to using them. I have to say that the customer has been the ABSOLUTE BEST in comparison to the other apps I use. Lance, has helped me so much today and I really appreciate it! keep up the good work. thank you

Freshly Plum
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 25 de julho de 2022

Hey, Freshly Plum team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team would be delighted to assist you!
Best regards, Kevin

4 de março de 2023

I would have to say that customer service is phenomenal, I've always gotten excellent help with getting things set up and making changes. I would say that the only thing that it is lacking is customization. I switched to Rivo because I have the rewards app and wanted to make earning reviews more streamlined, but I'm giving up a fully customizable app to do so. It's a very on/off app and doesn't have a lot of granular modifications as far as style and integration (limiting methods of review, customizing email, customer/product limiters, etc.). I would recommend this app, but you get very basic features, so if that's all you need, then it will fill your needs.

Sparkle Castle
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 6 de março de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're thrilled to hear that you've had a phenomenal experience with our customer service and appreciate your feedback on our app's customization options.

While we aim to provide a streamlined and user-friendly app, we understand that some users may require more granular modifications. We're constantly working to improve our features and will definitely take your feedback into consideration as we continue to develop and enhance our platform.

Thank you for recommending Rivo, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further suggestions or feedback.

Best regards, Kevin

10 de março de 2022

Just installed, I like the concept and that its free. I just think the default size is rather big considering most product pages of stores are not that wide across the screen. Other than that, we shall see ow it goes!

Pretty Luxe Jewelry
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 10 de março de 2022

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your feedback - our engineering team has customized it to fit more snug on your product page. Let us know what you think :)

Cheers,
James

8 de agosto de 2022

Molto utile e veloce da usare ,inoltre è fornita da un' ottimo servizio di Custom Care . Per essere gratuita svolge le sue funzioni in maniera adeguata

COLLINE
Itália
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 8 de agosto de 2022

La tua recensione significa il mondo per noi! 🙌 Se hai dei feedback che avrebbero reso la tua esperienza più straordinaria per farci ottenere una recensione a 5 stelle, non esitare a contattarci. Ciao, Kevin

7 de junho de 2023

The customer service is good and on point. I am about to learn how to use the app and request my first review but so far so good

At Balanceuk
Reino Unido
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 9 de junho de 2023

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our customer service. We're here to help you every step of the way to make sure you have the best experience possible! Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better. Cheers! - Lea, Rivo Support Manager

4 de julho de 2023

seems to be what i need for now, i have not been able to fully test the app so far but for now it looks just fine.

Z-Brando Merch
Suécia
26 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 6 de julho de 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We're always striving to enhance the app and provide the best user experience possible. We're all ears and eager to help! ❤️
- Lea & Rivo Team

13 de abril de 2022

I use this app for customer to rate my service and also share my product just to showcase my store trustworthiness and competency. Its easy and user friendly

Premium Hair Bar
África do Sul
24 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 16 de junho de 2022

Hey Premium Hair Bar! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all Shopify merchants to have a 5-Star experience with our apps. Was there anything that you were unsure about or are there any questions that we can help answer?
Feel free to let us know via chat and we would be happy to assist.

Much appreciated, Kevin