TYDAL Product Reviews App

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (2 470)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de junho de 2024

Customer service is great. App it's self is easy to navigate. Only negative thing to say, when looking at reviews that are left on products, it is sometimes frustrating. When you click on one review, it brings up an entirely different review and it is impossible to get to the intended review at times. Other than that glitch that needs working out, great app to have!

gussied up online
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 13 de junho de 2024

Thanks for the feedback! We're thrilled you love our customer service and find the app easy to use. We'll work on fixing that review glitch ASAP!

27 de junho de 2024

Great app. Easy to install and the support is great. Please consider and option where reviews can automatically added to website.

ForeverGems_SA
África do Sul
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 1 de julho de 2024

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion! We're glad you're enjoying our app and support. We'll definitely consider your idea for automatic review integration. Thanks for using our app!

24 de maio de 2024

The app is very user friendly and have never had an issue with any of the features

You can also easily transfer over your reviews from a different app using a CSV file.

Also the customer service is really good, (Jamie) was very polite and helped solve my issue and even gave me some advice

DARE TO DREAM
Reino Unido
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 27 de maio de 2024

Delighted to hear you're loving our user-friendly app! It's great to know our transfer feature and customer service hit the mark. Thanks for sharing your experience!

22 de maio de 2024

Nice to get someone on the chat mode for help who can fix things up quick!
App works great as well!
Thanks!

OriginalUdderBalm.com
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 27 de maio de 2024

Glad we could assist swiftly! Your satisfaction is our priority. Enjoy using the app, and thanks for the appreciation! 🚀😊

26 de junho de 2024

This app is a fantastic feature to any site. Easy to use and integrates seamlessly. Additionally the customer service and support is fantastic (Especially Jamie!). Couldn't recommend it enough.

Lauras Little Crafts
Irlanda
Questão respondida por TYDAL 1 de julho de 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear our app is adding value to your site. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation!

25 de maio de 2024

I am thoroughly impressed with the TYDAL Product Reviews app on Shopify. It delivers exactly what I need, and the reviews are displaying perfectly on my store. The integration is seamless, ensuring a smooth experience for my customers.

What truly sets this app apart is their exceptional customer service. Jamie, in particular, was incredibly helpful. They assisted me in removing the branding from the reviews and even provided valuable tips to improve my store. This level of support is rare and greatly appreciated.

Scentsible Pleasure
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 27 de maio de 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled our app meets your needs and that you've had a seamless experience. Our team is always here to help!

22 de maio de 2024

Very happy with this app. Love that customers can add photos. Customer service is excellent. Quick & will resolve issues quickly. I totally recommend it

The Fragrant Nest
Irlanda
Questão respondida por TYDAL 23 de maio de 2024

We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the app and our photo feature! Thanks for recommending us and for the kind words about our customer service! 😊

28 de maio de 2024

Impeccable Service from TYDAL

I want to share my incredible experience with TYDAL! From the moment I contacted them, I was greeted by very attentive people.

I had a problem with my product and was quite worried, but TYDAL's service was impeccable! They not only listened attentively to all my concerns but also did everything to resolve them quickly. ⏱️

The support team was extremely patient and polite, explaining each step of the resolution process clearly and understandably. Thanks to them, I was able to resolve everything.

I felt treated with a lot of respect and consideration, which left me extremely satisfied and at ease. I highly recommend TYDAL to anyone looking for high-quality customer service.

Thank you so much, TYDAL team, for all your help and support!

Total Mix
Brasil
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 30 de maio de 2024

We're thrilled to have provided you with impeccable service! 😊 Thank you for sharing your incredible experience with us. We're always here to help! 🌟

7 de julho de 2024

I will need more than many thanks but it is a really good experience to chat with you. I really appreciate your quick response & help.

Subhasons Sales
Índia
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TYDAL 9 de julho de 2024

Thank you! We're glad to have been of help. Feel free to reach out anytime—we're here to assist you further!

18 de junho de 2024

Working with Jamie was great! I appreciate her help and enjoying working with these guys so far!

Happy Panda Home Brands
Questão respondida por TYDAL 20 de junho de 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you had a positive experience with our support team. We look forward to assisting you further!