Arvostelut (2 132)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. huhtikuu 2024

I must say that this is the BEST customer reviews app! So far, we have been enjoying the ease of the application and the support team is incredible! There were some challenges migrating customer reviews from another app that we previously installed on our Shopify store. Our IT team figured it out, along with the Rivyo support team, and we were able to get all reviews migrated. We highly recommend this app to anyone who wants a clean looking app and who wants a devoted support team. Thank You!

BRAVON BEAUTY
21 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
WebContrive vastasi 24. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you very much for sharing the awesome review with us, We are happy to see that our app match with your need and works great in your store.

For any further queries, feel free to contact us at

15. toukokuu 2024

I highly recommend this app not only for its functionality but most importantly for its customer service. All my store are using this App and these developers are very responsive and efficient! Talk about A1 service across the board!

Kyle Noel Music
WebContrive vastasi 27. toukokuu 2024

For any further queries, feel free to contact us at

27. kesäkuu 2024

It run smooth and having very fast support when need

Little Sunnie
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
26. maaliskuu 2024

The support team is amazing! I encountered an issue and reached out to them for assistance. Although there was a time zone difference that delayed their response by a couple of hours, once they were available, they responded within a few minutes, which was incredibly fast. I only use this app for reviews because I appreciate the effort they put into providing timely help. Thank you so much!!!

Kiddos Treasure
Ranska
WebContrive vastasi 28. maaliskuu 2024

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us – it truly means a lot!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@webcontrive.com or through our convenient in-app live chat. Our team is always here and ready to assist you with any inquiries you may have.

24. huhtikuu 2024

my journey with Jigs was very nice and he has given end to end support to resolve all my queries
Amazing experience he has to support on time

Intia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
WebContrive vastasi 6. toukokuu 2024

Thank you very much for sharing the valuable & great feedback with us, It means a lot to us !!!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

14. toukokuu 2024

they responded quickly to my email. solved the problem quickly. Well done team

Decurlija
Serbia
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
WebContrive vastasi 16. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're delighted you had a great experience with our app!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com. We're always here to help.

18. huhtikuu 2024

The best I.T. service I have ever had and I have been in this business for 11 years. The APP itself is so easy to use and set up and options a perfect. I am glad I found it, I have searched alot of apps and had some bad experiences, just made it in time before the shopify reviews app is stopped. I highly reccomend and its not over priced.

Lizandez Pty Ltd
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
WebContrive vastasi 24. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your feedback with us!!!

Feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat if you have any queries and issue, we are always happy to help you.

3. kesäkuu 2024

Very good customer support, Jigs help me solve the problem very quickly

OXS
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
WebContrive vastasi 10. kesäkuu 2024

We deeply appreciate your great feedback on your experience with our app and service. Your satisfaction means a lot to us!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or through our in-app live chat. We're always here and ready to assist you. Thank you for choosing our app! 😊

7. toukokuu 2024

checp and easy to use. support is great,Jigs P helps me a lot. thanks

mrzwholesale.com
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
WebContrive vastasi 16. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We're thrilled you had a great experience with our app and service.

If you have any questions, please contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat. We're always here to help.

19. kesäkuu 2024

really like the app, and the customer service is really good, they can give me feedback asap

ASOBIO