Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,075件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年12月27日

The team at Rivyo have been fantastic and were so supported. I wanted to adjust how the reviews looked and their support went beyond and fixed the issue I was having. Thank you for all the support. Check out my page and see what they did, its clean and looks amazing, www.themisterbrewer.ca

The Mister Brewer
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
WebContriveが返信しました 2024年1月3日

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with the app!!!

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

2023年12月6日

I've been using this review plugin for a while now, it's very easy for me to import reviews from Amazon stores into my shopify store, and the store is very easy to set up, as well as the customer service is very responsive, I'm very happy with it!

de.ctronics
中国
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
WebContriveが返信しました 2023年12月28日

Thank you very much for sharing the valuable & great feedback with us, It means a lot to us !!!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

2024年1月30日

Use this app for many years. Very very good, and the customer support is awesome and quick.

memery
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
WebContriveが返信しました 2024年2月7日

Thank you so much for sharing great experience with us, Your feedback are valuable to us!

Don't hesitate to reach out through support@webcontrive.com or our in-app live chat, if you have any queries. Thank you for being our valued user! 😊

2024年1月11日

Great app with fantastic support. We had a small issue after using it for a couple of months with no problems whatsoever and the live chat support fixed it within minutes!

BluePet
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
WebContriveが返信しました 2024年1月25日

We deeply appreciate your great feedback on your experience with our app and service. Your satisfaction means a lot to us!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or through our in-app live chat. We're always here and ready to assist you. Thank you for choosing our app! 😊

2023年12月4日

The ui is very simple and easy to understand, and I like their support. They solved each and every problem and help us to create a review block on our website

Ecentric
インド
アプリの使用期間:約1年
WebContriveが返信しました 2023年12月27日

2023年11月22日

Very useful app. The customer service is quick to respond and very helpful! Highly recommend trying it!

Custom Amp Covers
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
WebContriveが返信しました 2023年11月27日

2023年10月26日

We've been through several reviews app but have used Rivyo for the last several years and couldn't be more satisfied. The prices are very reasonable, the app works very well and their support is very fast and extremely helpful. Thanks for making reviews easy!

Jacob Bromwell
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
WebContriveが返信しました 2023年11月2日

2023年12月31日

Best customer support I have ever had. These people are absolutely wonderful

Limestone Holey Rock
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
WebContriveが返信しました 2024年1月3日

Thank you for taking the time to share your great and valuable feedback with us!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

2024年1月19日

Support is so great, Jigs P helped me with a very time-consuming task
He fixed it in minutes
I really appreciate the help, thanks team

Dumbo
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
WebContriveが返信しました 2024年1月25日

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear kind words. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

2024年1月3日

Works well. Team offers great support in fixing issues.

BV Security
アプリの使用期間:約1年
WebContriveが返信しました 2024年1月25日

We are grateful to hear such kind words and to see that you are enjoying your experience with our app, Thank you very much for sharing great feedback with us!!!