Rivyo Product Reviews , 2 116 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
26 de fevereiro de 2021

Good application that helped me to import reviews from Amazon, without CSV. Great support team! Fast help without any problems!

Health Gadgets Store
39 minutes usando a aplicação
Editado a 27 de julho de 2021

Awesome experience with the tool. Have been using it for some time and have had a great experience with the support team. Jigs helped me a lot about setting up the App, thanks!

Waydoo
Alemanha
38 minutes usando a aplicação
11 de fevereiro de 2019

excellent apps. I've been using it for almost 3 months now and it works fine. use it you wont regret it.

Shopper's Hideout
Filipinas
35 minutes usando a aplicação
14 de setembro de 2021

These guys are legends! JP is awesome he fixed our page really quick :) The integration was seamless I imported my Amazon in about a minute and it's really easy to use!

Batoca
Hong Kong, RAE da China
29 minutes usando a aplicação
3 de outubro de 2020

App is great for integrating reviews! My store is new, so I needed Support setting up. The support side is exceptional! Thank you very much Jigs for your patience. However, I look forward to some added features such the option to filter words.

Peace Compassion Love
Canadá
10 minutes usando a aplicação
28 de novembro de 2022

Spedizione eccellete , prodotto altrettanto , l’ho acquistato per l’inverno e sono davvero stupito , non tiene calde solo le mani ma tenendolo nella giacca scalda anche quella , ottimo prodotto

Warmlife
Itália
5 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por WebContrive 29 de novembro de 2022

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied & happy with our app and service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!!

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

2 de junho de 2020

Great app but didn't really find the need for it in the end. Will come back eventually. Had some great support after I had an issue with some code after uninstalling (which turned out to be my error!)

SoundGhost
Reino Unido
5 minutes usando a aplicação
Editado a 3 de junho de 2020

The customer service politely answered all question and helped me setup in my store, which is really helpful.

Simply Sova
3 de junho de 2020

Great app really like the emphasis on photo reviews enhancing the social proof of customers & genuine testimonials. Love it!

Goood Finds
3 de junho de 2020

This app enabled me to bring the real value of my products to potential customers. They were able to see the feelings of previous customers about my products.

I would say that this app is must. I definitely recommend!

Cash Flow Veteran Store