Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 99% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 settembre 2023

Top App!

Macht genau was sie soll und bei Hilfe direkt beim Anbieter melden, er hat alles genauso umgesetzt wie wir es gebraucht haben!

Super , vielen Dank!

Cheers!

Urban ArtworX
Germania
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 giugno 2023

Excellent app! Super easy to use with just the right options for us. Support was amazing with quick responses and setup help that went beyond our expectations. Highly recommended!

The Paper Mouse
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
24 febbraio 2024

Really enjoying this app!

Green Steeze
11 febbraio 2020

Very happy With this app. Easy to use, displays beautifully & great support from developer. Very handy app when images are required, but need to load quickly and look good.

Bird on the Hill Designs
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
29 gennaio 2020

Great to see an app that cares about your store performance. The app looks great and is absolutely easy to use. It works perfectly fine for my website and do not pop up unnecessary ads.

Natura Only
Italia
22 marzo 2020

Simply beautiful and beautifully simple

The developer is a brilliant communicator, an expert coder and the app is a joy to use. Yes, it's expensive but when something is this good it becomes worth every penny. What apears to be a simple app has a dynamic and fluidity that makes it look a million dollars to the customer. Being able to set the image quality for a fast upload or a low compression really makes this app ideal for a broad user base.

Scatterflash
Regno Unito
27 gennaio 2021

Not only is the app easy to use, the support was quick to resolve my 1 and only issue I've had. Defiantly would recommend to anyone who wants to place a gallery on their site.

Vincent Anderson - Digital Specialist
22 gennaio 2022

I've been using this app for about a year. After trying several gallery apps, I must say this one is the best. It's easy to install and add photos, there aren't any limitations like other apps, and you can choose different display layouts. I also love the fact that it can watermark my images for me. I will say that I ran into one issue with how my gallery was loading recently, but the app creator was super helpful and fixed it within hours. I will continue to be a long time customer.

Tipsy Hues
20 ottobre 2021

Hi Jan, Was really impressed with your app! See our wedding hire business website https://www.crystaldoll.com.au/ We used your app on our new pages
New Client Gallery - https://www.crystaldoll.com.au/pages/client-gallery
Its Almost Christmas - https://www.crystaldoll.com.au/pages/christmas-prop-hire Loved how it was so easy to setup
The watermark – This was the cherry on the pie for me!
How fast the pictures load up
The masonry layout is beautiful no more boring boxes, zoom, click next feature.. How easy it was to paste the code into a new shopify page
The caption text is clean Everything is 10/10! Keep up the amazing work! Would love to see what else you guys do!

Crystal Doll Bridal
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 febbraio 2021

Great simple gallery - exactly what we wanted. Easy to install and use, looks great, loads quickly and has nice optional watermarks. All features free to use for up to 10 photos and then a really fair price for more than 10. Really pleased.

Labelpod