Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 71% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 18% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de janeiro de 2024

Extremely happy with route!! Our customers have experienced an easy, fast and efficient process of filing a claim and being reimbursed. We are so grateful the hassle of lost/stolen mail is handled so well for us and our customers with route. A special shout out to Maddi for always handling issues effectively and right away for us!

Half Face Blades
Quase 5 anos usando o app

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear about your great experience, and that you've found Route and our team to be quick and efficient. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

16 de maio de 2024

I love using Route. I can’t wait to implement this with my customers

Well Rooted Market
7 dias usando o app
6 de fevereiro de 2024

Correspondence is very pleasant and replies are sent in a very timely manner! Thank you!

Keto Brick LLC
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
RouteApp LLC deixou uma resposta 20 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear about your great experience. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

Have a wonderful week!

9 de janeiro de 2024

We have had Route for a few months now, but I wish we had it sooner for our shop! We had a VERY rude customer claiming she didn't receive a FedEx package. We looked at the tracking together and she even confirmed that the photo of the package was on her front porch. She took NO accountability for needing to file a claim on her own, but I was finally able to walk her through the Route process. Route approved her claim as "theft" and she was refunded. I then had some questions regarding our company reimbursement that were answered very clearly through the Route Merchant Support. As rude as the customer was and as much as I didn't want her to receive a refund, I do feel like both the customer and my company were able to have a good resolution, ALL BECAUSE OF ROUTE!

AJ Tack
4 meses usando o app

Hi there,

Wow, thank you for the review! We appreciate you partnering with Route to navigate customers’ post-purchase experience. We look forward to continuing the adventure with you.

Thanks, and have a great rest of your day!

17 de janeiro de 2024

This insurance helps our customer claim their packages quickly and efficiently. We also appreciate the customer service.

Resin Rockers
11 meses usando o app

Have a wonderful day!

12 de janeiro de 2024

Route offers a very simple and efficient way to create and process the claim.
Their customer service is very prompt and efficient. One can get ahold of an actual person to resolve an issue within reasonable time. Their website is clear and easy to nativegate. And the claim process time is very reasonable.

RedOne Music Canada
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We love that Route’s been able to help support your business! If there's anything else we can do, please let us know.

Have a great rest of your day!

8 de maio de 2024

They have detailed instructions for installation making it easy to use

SleekLine Shapewear
5 dias usando o app
RouteApp LLC deixou uma resposta 15 de maio de 2024

Hi there,

We appreciate your positive review! We're so glad that you've found Route’s installation process easy to use. If there's anything else we can do to help support your business, please let us know.

12 de dezembro de 2023

Much needed app! The team at route are friendly and helpful! I get someone within 24 hours to respond and resolve any issues I have. They look after your business but most importantly, your customers. Always happy when customers purchase route with their order!

If you’re considering, do it!

Mickey's Girl
Mais de 1 ano usando o app

11 de dezembro de 2023

The team at Route is crazzzzy good at what they do!! I've received the best customer service from any app/service I've ever used. It seems rare to get face to face customer service with online services – and that's exactly what Route offers! Everyone I've spoken to at Route have just been genuinely nice people. Hayes, Robert, and Carson have gone above and beyond to tailor Route to best fit the needs of my online business. Route has saved me time and money, and given my customer peace of mind when their packages go missing. It's a win win! I 100% recommend Route to other merchants! Thank you Route team!!!

Bobbie Goods
2 meses usando o app
RouteApp LLC deixou uma resposta 3 de janeiro de 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your review - we're so happy to hear this! We always strive to provide great customer service, and we're so glad that we have met this expectation. We value your partnership, and we're thrilled that you would recommend Route to other merchants!

Thank you for choosing Route, and have a great rest of your day!

19 de dezembro de 2023

I was skeptical as to whether my customer would opt in to Route. I have been pleasantly surprised as to how popular this protection option is. Our conversion rate improved and while we have made only a few claims, each claim has been approved in minutes. I am very pleased with Route and highly recommend.

Worth Home Products
4 meses usando o app

Hi there,

This made our day! Thank you so much for your support—we’re thrilled to hear that you’re loving Route. If you have any suggestions or feedback in the future, we'd love to hear it.