Recenze (320)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
2. listopad 2023

Good experience so far. Have not used the app long enough to measure the true ROI but the support has been excellent, even helping me build a complete order update flow inside of Klaviyo. Would recommend.

Blisswell
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Rush odpověděl 6. listopad 2023

Hey Blisswell Team!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a good start with our tracking app and that our support team has been able to assist you effectively.

We appreciate your trust in our services. If you have any concerns, need further assistance, or have any more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

28. prosinec 2023

Best app for the tracking system. Many many thanks for the support team. They are very much helpful

Fashion Pulse
Spojené království
Vývojář Rush odpověděl 3. leden 2024

Hey Fashion Pulse Team!

Wow! We're happy to hear this. It's wonderful to know that our tracking app has been the best for your needs.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further help with the tracking page or email notifications. We're here to provide ongoing support!

22. srpen 2023

This is how onboarding should be. So many times, I’m all excited about the features of an app only to wrestle with the setup. They set it up for me and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you.

Twisted Jezebel
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
Vývojář Rush odpověděl 24. srpen 2023

Hello Twisted Jezebel Team!

We're truly delighted to have exceeded your expectations with our onboarding process! Making things easier for you is our goal, and your satisfaction is our reward :)

If you ever need assistance or have questions with the tracking page, email notifications set-up, etc., please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for choosing us and for your kind words!

17. listopad 2023

Rush has become an essential app for my online stores. Simple, effective, and reliable, it significantly improves the tracking experience for my customers. I can't do without it and highly recommend it to all e-commerce entrepreneurs!

Unimaman
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Rush odpověděl 20. listopad 2023

Hey Unimaman Team!

Wow! Your words made our day here at Rush. 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that the app has become an essential tool for your online stores, making the tracking experience easy for your customers.

Your recommendation means the world to us. Thank you for being a part of the Rush community and for spreading the love. If you ever need anything or have more feedback to share with regards to your tracking page, shipments, or other features, we're here for you!

4. leden 2024

Great app and even better support. Thanks Ken!

Novenza
Vývojář Rush odpověděl 9. leden 2024

Hey Novenza Team!

We appreciate your kind words! We're happy to hear that you find our app great, and we're delighted to know that Ken provided excellent support.

If you have any more questions or need assistance with your tracking page, shipment messages or other functionalities, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

Cherry, Customer Success Lead

9. srpen 2023

Love the app so far and the team behind Rush. The onboarding has been phenomenal with Gabriel helping us to set up. I believe this app will go mainstream soon, its only a matter of time.

Keep up the good work team and thanks again for you help Gabriel :)

Ecommerce entrepreneurs,
Steve & Shawn

The Random Collective
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
Vývojář Rush odpověděl 10. srpen 2023

Hello Steve & Shawn!

We're thrilled that you're loving the app and appreciating the efforts of the Rush team! It's fantastic to hear that Gabriel provided you with exceptional onboarding support during the setup process. We share your enthusiasm and confidence in the app's potential to become a mainstream success.

We'll definitely keep up the great work as a team. Thank you for choosing Rush as your order tracking app – we're here to support you every step of the way.

21. listopad 2023

This is our favourite Order tracking app. Their customer support is awesome.

We have switched from other tracking apps Aftership and Tracktor to Rush. We were encountering carrier mapping problems on Aftership and Tracktor.

The customer support team of Rush helped us to resolve these carrier mapping problems by using their app's bult-in carrier assigning rules based on tracking pattern (Regex) feature. A great feature thing about their tracking pattern (Regex) feature is that it has an option feature to customise the carrier assigning rule according to the destination country.

Their branded tracking page is an awesome tool to boost sales and display UGC as it integrates with our Reviews app and offers cross-sell / upsell blocks.

The AI prediction method of the Estimated Delivery Date app block on the product page is one of our favourite features of Rush app.

We definitely highly recommend this app and feel this app is way better than Aftership and Tracktor

Tadabbur Books
Irsko
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
Vývojář Rush odpověděl 23. listopad 2023

Hey Tadabbur Books Team!

We're absolutely thrilled to hear that Rush has become your favorite order tracking app! 🌟 Your feedback on our customer support team and the features you've highlighted really made our day.

We're also glad to know that the app's features have helped you overcome the issues you faced with other tracking apps. We definitely offer personalized solutions that align with your needs.

Thank you so much for recommending Rush over other apps. If there's anything more we can do for you, or if you have further insights to share with regards to the tracking page or shipment notifications, we're here to assist :)

Cheers to smooth tracking and happy customers!

17. listopad 2023

The app was pretty good but it needed some tweaks and the support team has been very helpful throughout the process and we got exactly where we needed, the app works perfectly now and we're very happy with it.

Thrive Beam
Doba používání aplikace: 15 dny
Vývojář Rush odpověděl 20. listopad 2023

Hey Thrive Beam Team!

Your feedback has totally made our day! We're so happy the app is doing its thing just the way you need it to. Shoutout to our support team for having your back! We're here for you every step of the way.

If there's ever anything more we can assist you with or if you have further insights to share, feel free to reach out. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

12. říjen 2023

KenMichael was a huge help for me! He went above and beyond to help me. He created a tracking page for me and even changed some much needed settings to reroute my customers to my track page! Thank you again x1000!

Global Jersey Co.
Vývojář Rush odpověděl 16. říjen 2023

Hey Global Jersey Co. Team!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that KenMichael provided you with exceptional service and that you're pleased with the tracking page and settings changes. We appreciate your trust and support.

If you ever need further assistance on order tracking page or shipment notifications, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

19. říjen 2023

I had a problem I could not solve on my own, luckily the live chat is there and Ken Michael helped me successfully within minutes. Always a good customer support and Rush is definitely recommended!

Vella Mode