Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 april 2024

L'application fonctionne peut-être pour d'autres pays mais pour la france ce n’est vraiment pas fou. Près de 5 fois que je les contacte pour des bugs sur le tracking, l'application se trompe et attribue des commandes au mauvais transporteur par centaine. À chaque fois, le problème est résolu mais quelques semaines plus tard ça recommence...

Céladon Paris
Frankrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 29 november 2023

It's a powerful tracking app with a lot of features built into it.
HOWEVER...
I've now had 3 major incidents with this app where something broke and I only found out later when angry customers contacted me complaining about order tracking.
The support team is cordial and quick to jump in and try to fix it, but the reality is that these incidents seriously affect my business. At the end of the day I need tracking to be 100% reliable so I don't have to worry about it. Unfortunately this has not been the case in my experience. Very disappointed because I've invested a lot of time configuring the app and its integrations to Shopify and Klaviyo.

ChokeSports
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Rush heeft geantwoord 8 april 2022

Hey JP,

I understand your disappointment! It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied. We immediately resolve this issue and applied special RegEx rules. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

I've contacted you via email and live chat to follow up with you. Please kindly have a check.

Looking forward to your reply.

Gabriel,