Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers , 256件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月24日

Support has been incredibly helpful when we had some issues with our store - and also went beyond helping us in tweaking some customization. We appreciate the help and replies. Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

Flory's Online
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年11月24日

Easy to set up. Nice price. Recommend!

Zonli
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:10日
2023年11月13日

so far so good

Creator Ink
アプリの使用期間:28分
2023年5月23日

BEST OF THE BEST! Easy to use interface, comfortable and simple. Brings a lot of good feelings. Recommend you!

Try It Anyway
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年4月7日

Good, very smooth, very clickable........................................................................

Cloud Puncher Games
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4分
編集日:2020年10月9日

Thank you Bryan for fast support! This app works perfectly with a lot settings and customizations. I recommend it :)

Siberica Swim
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2021年1月20日

I went through over a dozen apps before finding this one trying to have a cross-sell popup when a product is added to cart, and this is by far the best. All of the other apps I tried were either clunk and cumbersome to create offers or the add to cart popup was an afterthought tacked onto an app built for something different. Creating offers is much simpler and faster with this app than the others, and being able to customize the style of the popup to match my store makes the popup much more cohesive with my site. My only complaint, and this is really minor, is that the sort order of the offers defaults to last edited, and I wish it would save whatever sort order I used last, i.e. alphabetically. Overall this app is a must have.

Appalachian Outfitters
編集日:2021年1月25日

The app is great, I've been looking for something like this quite some time, customer support at the end was very helpfull

CuidaMiMascota
メキシコ
2021年4月28日

Super quick to respond when we had a timely issue come up! Had it fixed quickly and got us back up an going with our upsells!

Salted Avenue
2021年4月19日

Our favorite upsell/cross-sell app. And the customer service is incredible. I've emailed them about some issues and they've been really helpful!

Page Anchor