Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 80% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 12% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 novembre 2023

I can't stress enough how impressed we are with the support team at Urgency+. They have been incredibly helpful and responsive throughout our experience. The level of assistance they provide is unmatched, and it truly makes a difference in our business operations. Not only is their support top-notch, but the app itself is an absolute game-changer.

We have been using Urgency+ for as long as our business has existed, and we can confidently say that we can't imagine running our store without it. The sense of urgency it creates and the psychological impact on our customers is invaluable.

Thank you!

Tres Colori Jewelry
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
19 aprile 2023

This App is very simple and enjoyable to use, with the many templates and options to choose from. If you're starting off or have a veteran online store I strongly recommend this App!

E + A Creative Studios
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 febbraio 2024

This app is so simple to use and it provides as you need to install a sense of urgency for customers.

Lejer Boutique
Svizzera
12 aprile 2023

Fantastic App and super easy to use. I was able to setup in 5 minutes from the moment I got the app. Did I mentioned they have the best looking countdown?. Amazing thanks!

Pureline Nutrition
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 ottobre 2023

works

Vago
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 giugno 2023

Good I like it alot and helped me with my store. I liked the fonts and timers I could use very good

Dad Hat Depot
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 marzo 2023

Awesome app, easy to use, attractive looking and customizable. Does everything that I need it too with ease. Needed help at one point, the team were there to help me immediately and got my problem solved in less than 24 hours. Am very happy with this app!

decorista.au
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Amai ha risposto 15 marzo 2023

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we really appreciate it :)

21 aprile 2023

Highly recommend. Easy to customize. Exactly what I was looking for. Better than a lot of paid apps.

vintagestationerystore
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 maggio 2023

Wonderful App Highly recommend to Dropshippers, Helps boost conversion by creating scarcity making them Buy

Musicomforts