Urgency+ | All‑in‑one FOMO App , 661件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
2023年11月9日

I can't stress enough how impressed we are with the support team at Urgency+. They have been incredibly helpful and responsive throughout our experience. The level of assistance they provide is unmatched, and it truly makes a difference in our business operations. Not only is their support top-notch, but the app itself is an absolute game-changer.

We have been using Urgency+ for as long as our business has existed, and we can confidently say that we can't imagine running our store without it. The sense of urgency it creates and the psychological impact on our customers is invaluable.

Thank you!

Tres Colori Jewelry
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2023年4月19日

This App is very simple and enjoyable to use, with the many templates and options to choose from. If you're starting off or have a veteran online store I strongly recommend this App!

E + A Creative Studios
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年2月25日

This app is so simple to use and it provides as you need to install a sense of urgency for customers.

Lejer Boutique
スイス
2023年6月14日

Good I like it alot and helped me with my store. I liked the fonts and timers I could use very good

Dad Hat Depot
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年4月21日

Highly recommend. Easy to customize. Exactly what I was looking for. Better than a lot of paid apps.

vintagestationerystore
アプリの使用期間:13日
2023年5月10日

Wonderful App Highly recommend to Dropshippers, Helps boost conversion by creating scarcity making them Buy

Musicomforts
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年3月8日

Thank you Charie for the great customer service !

UnBarred Brewery Shop
イギリス
2023年4月30日

Good app - not buggy - plenty of options - good support - easy to use - works as intended - thanks very much!

TokyoCyberpunk
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:13日
2023年4月28日

Great app, I love it and help me to sale more. Go and get the app, you won't regret it. Check out the different apps

Ipet
ブルガリア
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年5月7日

BUENISIMO! HACE TIEMPO QUE BUSCABA UNA APLICACION SIMPLE! Y ESTE LO ES! ME ENCANTÓ, DE A POCO APRENDERÉ MAS COSITAS

Full Collection House