Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 november 2023

I can't stress enough how impressed we are with the support team at Urgency+. They have been incredibly helpful and responsive throughout our experience. The level of assistance they provide is unmatched, and it truly makes a difference in our business operations. Not only is their support top-notch, but the app itself is an absolute game-changer.

We have been using Urgency+ for as long as our business has existed, and we can confidently say that we can't imagine running our store without it. The sense of urgency it creates and the psychological impact on our customers is invaluable.

Thank you!

Tres Colori Jewelry
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
19 april 2023

This App is very simple and enjoyable to use, with the many templates and options to choose from. If you're starting off or have a veteran online store I strongly recommend this App!

E + A Creative Studios
6 maanden gebruiken de app
25 februari 2024

This app is so simple to use and it provides as you need to install a sense of urgency for customers.

Lejer Boutique
Zwitserland
14 juni 2023

Good I like it alot and helped me with my store. I liked the fonts and timers I could use very good

Dad Hat Depot
3 maanden gebruiken de app
21 april 2023

Highly recommend. Easy to customize. Exactly what I was looking for. Better than a lot of paid apps.

vintagestationerystore
13 dagen gebruiken de app
10 mei 2023

Wonderful App Highly recommend to Dropshippers, Helps boost conversion by creating scarcity making them Buy

Musicomforts
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

Thank you Charie for the great customer service !

UnBarred Brewery Shop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
30 april 2023

Good app - not buggy - plenty of options - good support - easy to use - works as intended - thanks very much!

TokyoCyberpunk
Verenigd Koninkrijk
13 dagen gebruiken de app
28 april 2023

Great app, I love it and help me to sale more. Go and get the app, you won't regret it. Check out the different apps

Ipet
Bulgarije
2 dagen gebruiken de app
7 mei 2023

BUENISIMO! HACE TIEMPO QUE BUSCABA UNA APLICACION SIMPLE! Y ESTE LO ES! ME ENCANTÓ, DE A POCO APRENDERÉ MAS COSITAS

Full Collection House