Sales Popup Autoketing ‑ POP , 5 452 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 82% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 14% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
30 de setembro de 2023

Nice product for sales popup on your website my using this since long.

SVB Ventures
Índia
Questão respondida por Autoketing 1 de outubro de 2023

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Editado a 18 de maio de 2023

I'm going to give this app 4 stars simply because there's a pop up my customers can see asking for a review/rate about the app that has nothing to do with my store. Why would anyone want this on their site and why can I not find a way to turn this off? It's not beneficial.

The Stitchologist
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Autoketing 18 de maio de 2023

We apologize if the pop-up bothers you. Your customers don't see it. Only store owners see that popup-up. It has a close button. If you click the button 2 times, it will disappear.

Editado a 26 de fevereiro de 2023

This question is too soon I need time to use otherwise it appears as if there is something you don't want me to know. Why won't you allow me to use it first? This app forces you to give not-so-truthful stars.

Ur Style U
9 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Autoketing 26 de fevereiro de 2023

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the bad experience. I hope you will update your review after you use our app for a while.

Editado a 19 de novembro de 2020

I used this application and it helped me a lot in getting great sales. I would suggest preferring this application to every Shopify store. Thank you Autoketing for a wonderful application.

CÉDELAR
França
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Autoketing 19 de novembro de 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Editado a 3 de setembro de 2019

great i really enjoy the app, great i really enjoy the app , great i really enjoy the app,great i really enjoy the app,great i really enjoy the app

www.girlie.uk.com
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 4 de abril de 2020

I have used this app to increase conversion rates. Happy with it so far, would like to see some more themes for the sales pop side. Example Easter themes, Christmas themes ect.
Well keep monitoring performance.

Cell Smart
Austrália
About 4 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 6 de janeiro de 2019

I used this app in order to help me create a pop up to let customers know when someone else buys a product from my store so the other customers will know my site is safe and secured and won't hesitate to buy.
I have enjoyed this app it is very useful and hopfully it will help increase my sales. i am looking forward to seeing how our sales will increase by.

Live Love Soca Clothing & Accessories
30 de agosto de 2019

good app, I would like to see more customization if possible, for example, It can only display last 10 orders, and can not manually import

Woozik
13 de novembro de 2019

Its a good an good app, good for promotion and get more sales, happy to find this app highly recommend

ZEEHOO
China
Editado a 7 de junho de 2019

This App was recommended to me to try have just installed it so looking forward to trying it out :) :)
update : at the moment i can't seem to get it to work with my site, but have e.mailed support

Poppys Crafts