Recensies (74)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 8% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 januari 2024

The app extension is not the easiest to use but they do have a lot of written how-to guides to help. It would be nice to have some video help but setting up an appointment with someone for specific help was easy and incredibly helpful! Nadia was the best!

The Festiva Store
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Jetlic heeft geantwoord 22 januari 2024

Thank you for sharing the positive review.
Your suggestion on the videos is very valuable. There are video tutorials on our YouTube channel. We will ensure to add even more. Please contact us if you need any assistance. We will help 😉

20 december 2023

We are really satisfied with the Salestio customer spoort!

We had a problem with the app, which was fixed within a few emails and a few hours. Incidentally, not during normal working hours, but in the evening hours! So very good work and very good support!

Peeces
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Jetlic heeft geantwoord 6 januari 2024

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad we could resolve your issue quickly. Our team is always here to help!

Best Regards,
Alex from the Salestio Team

11 februari 2024

Makes the process of listing to eBay very streamlined.

Support is helpful and prompt.

Witch of Scots
Verenigd Koninkrijk
9 dagen gebruiken de app
Jetlic heeft geantwoord 4 maart 2024

Thank you so much for your review. It encourages us to keep doing better :)

21 augustus 2023

This app is incredible in many areas! It is flexible enough to adjust to any and all of my shipping requirements that similar apps weren't able to pull off!

Hat's off to their customer support team! They are the best! I couldn't wish for any better support than them. They respond almost immediately at any time of the day and they don't leave you hanging! Best of all, when you request a feature or something, they don't just fall on deaf ears, they actually put in all the effort to actualize your request!

10 stars for this app! Great job Salestio!

P.S. I Love Italy
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Jetlic heeft geantwoord 23 augustus 2023

We really appreciate your 5-star rating. Thank you 😊 We are happy to help.

2 maart 2024

Ich hatte vorher mit cod***o gearbeitet und auch wenn es hier noch manchmal Probleme gibt, bin ich jetzt schon zufriedener mit der App.

Support ist ebenfalls großartig.

VAPE DEALER
Duitsland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Jetlic heeft geantwoord 4 maart 2024

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback. Es bedeutet uns sehr viel. Wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, wenden Sie sich bitte an unseren Support. Wir helfen Ihnen gerne :)

10 juli 2023

Let me start by saying I am not a techie. I know enough to get myself into trouble, but not enough to get out of it...LOL. I am starting to get the hang of the sequence that things have to be done. But above all, customer service is top notch. They are always there to bail me out of whatever it is I have done or not done. There is a time delay because of them being across the pond, but a message is always there same day or next day. Always ready to help and not putting the blame anywhere...I really appreciate that.

ET's WORLD NOW
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Jetlic heeft geantwoord 11 juli 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app and team. We understand the challenges that come with learning new apps and technology, and we're always here to assist you.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support.

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad our customer service has been helpful. Your patience and understanding with the time difference is appreciated. We're here to assist you as you navigate our app.

25 augustus 2023

I tried several Amazon listing apps before I found Salestio and I could not be happier that this is where I ended up. I have a complex, very large inventory with lots of needs when it comes to bulk listing and this app makes a lot of that process easy. Their customer service has been extraordinary. They respond quickly and worked with me in depth to get my listings right.

Darkside Records
6 maanden gebruiken de app
4 augustus 2023

I reached out to Salestio because we have a large volume of Amazon Vendor Central orders and I needed to have a better way to bring them into my Shopify store without doing it manually. Not many apps work with a Vendor Central account, most are Seller Central only. Salestio not only developed the integration with us but has been there every step of the way to solve issues that popped up. Their response is quick and efficient and so far we are very happy with app performance.

KidCarpet.com
5 maanden gebruiken de app
20 december 2023

Gute Integration verschiedener Marketplaces. Die Einrichtung ist etwas kniffelig, aber der Support ist sehr schnell, effizient u. vor allem persönlich!

Kraxlboard®
Italië
9 maanden gebruiken de app
2 september 2021

Salestio app makes the job perfectly and works as we expected. The ability to assign ASINs to our products on Seller Central is veryyy useful. The app might be a bit difficult for initial set up but Salestio Customer Service is extremely helpful and solved our requests very fast. We just added their eBay part to try selling on eBay. Looks good so far. Definitely recommend it!

Backlineplus Shop