Recensies (66)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 11% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 mei 2024

Excellent application, but the customer service Bogdan offer's far exceeds any expectations. Was able to quickly resolve Breadcrumb issues that were not even part of their application. Strongly approve.

Crossfire Welders
13 dagen gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

This app is awesome! It made it super easy to improve the structure of my website. Huge thanks to Bogdan for the quick and super helpful support. He took care of everything right away and was always there to answer my questions and solve any problems. Really impressive how fast and professional he works. If you're looking for an app that does exactly what it promises and a support team that really helps, this is the one. Highly recommend!

Bros&Brolinas
Duitsland
2 dagen gebruiken de app
9 maart 2024

Bodgan has been absolutely restless in the support he provided to make sure the breadcrumb navigation was displayed in the format we needed it to be displayed.

Furthermore, our review ratings are supported by a 3rd party tool. Bogdan made sure that the app could correctly capture it and display it in rich snippets in Google

I highly recommend his app!

Portuguese Treasures
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

A must have app. I had a couple of issues in set up but Bogdan was there, in a second, to assist. In need of those Breadcrumbs? This is the app for you!

Little and Giant Explorers
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 dagen gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

Very good app, if yoiu know how to handle it properly it gives you good results after all!
I recommend this app if you want to improve SEO

mag-genius-accesorii
Roemenië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

We needed a solution to display a breadcrumb with more than 4 levels. After a short enquiry with the support team and excellent help, we are now able to display individual breadcrumbs without any great effort. We can only recommend the app and the support!

Sterntaler
Duitsland
5 dagen gebruiken de app
24 mei 2024

Bogdan was very responsive and accomplished what I wanted and very quickly.
A big thank you to you, I'm so happy

Melisac
Frankrijk
Ongeveer 5 uur gebruiken de app
22 december 2023

Great app simple to install. Great customer!

Freestyleshop
Verenigde Staten
2 maanden gebruiken de app
6 december 2023

Waste of time and money. At first after installation it worked fine, it showed parent and child menu links in product pages, but after some time it stopped doing that. It turned into useless app - no menu sequence, the same functionality can be achieved with custom liquid breadcrumb code found in one of the tutorials.
THINK TWICE before using this.
I'm uninstalling this useless app.

Cave.lt
Litouwen
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Bogdan heeft geantwoord 7 december 2023

Thank you for the feedback. The app did experience a technical issue yesterday after a bug in the latest release, but this was solved a few hours after the first report. During this issue, the navigation menu sequence could not be read.
Our app does however offer multi-level breadcrumbs, follows the navigation sequence, no-code customization and most important a complete LD+JSON schema markup for the entire store.
I am sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused, however, I believe you did receive a response from the support email related to the reported issue, so this review seems a bit harsh and probably ill-intented.

20 februari 2020

Thank you for removing all the old code fragments that we're causing errors and losing sales! This app is worth every penny and more!

Whipin Wild Rags