Seal Subscriptions App , Počet recenzí: 1 298

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
24. leden 2024

I have been using this app in my workplace since the past 2 years and I recently decided to use the same for my website as well. It is a great app and is so easy to use. It makes is easy to manage the subscriptions and I like their customer service as well. They respond promptly and are really helpful. I would definitely recommend using this app!

AdVitals | Sports Nutrition and Supplements
Kanada
22. leden 2024

Great software, reasonable pricing, good support, highly recommended.

We would like to thank Peter with Seal's tech team. We had a code issue in our store due to another older subscription software we had, which was deleted. Peter was able to identify this and get it fixed.

ZzzTape
26. leden 2024

Very easy application to configure and use. My customers can manage they subscription. The support team is helpfull and fast. If you find a solution for your subscription, try this app ;)

Dans mes pochettes
Francie
Datum úprav: 21. leden 2024

I literally just set this app up after watching a short video included in the plan. I'm excited to see how everything goes.

***Update***
I'm totally loving this app. Everything is working smoothly as my Subscribers sign up and their Customer Service is extremely fast!

Template Takeover
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
4. leden 2024

Great App, easy to install and has lead to an increase in repeat sales on my website. I did have a query, emailed the help desk and it was addressed and fixed very quickly.

SMASH Worldwide
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
27. listopad 2023

The app is very easy to manage, with lots of nice features, both, for prepaid and recurring subscriptions. I like the idea that you can pair it with other apps according to what you need. The customer portal is very easy to access.

Support is also really fast, kind and help you solve any issues in a timely manner.

There should be more personalization features, though.

Colombia Coffee Roasters
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
14. listopad 2023

I've been using Seal Subscriptions for over a year for my shop and it's been great. It's super easy to set up. Anytime I've had questions, the support team has been right there to help out. Definitely worth it if you're doing repeat orders.

OMMA COSMETICS
Rumunsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Seal Subscriptions odpověděl 20. listopad 2023

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) Working with you is a pleasure and we are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Best regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

23. listopad 2023

Great app, 5 out of 5, so far no problem. If you can make the UI be more intuitive, that will be better. But overall, very straightforward and I have no issues using it.

The Secret Batch Society
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
18. prosinec 2023

It's working well for our business, thank you!

Sweetwater Labs
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
17. prosinec 2023

Very quick and sooooo easy to install so I am giving 5 stars. How the subscription will work once I start to sell, I am not sure still. Will come back once I have orders through. Thank you! Luciana

Sugarloaf Bakehouse - Authentic Brazilian