Seal Subscriptions App

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年6月4日

We've used this for going on a couple of years now and it is so easy to use but still has all the customisation you could want! Customer service is quick and helped us along the way too.

Intoleran
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
Seal Subscriptionsが返信しました 2024年6月11日

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :)
We are incredibly happy to hear that you are using the app for so long and that you like it :)

Working with you is a pleasure :)

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions app team

2024年5月15日

Excellent app and service. I wrote them about an issue with my SS widget and it was solved in less than 24 hours. I've been using the app for 3 years now and I love it.

Makondo Pets
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
Seal Subscriptionsが返信しました 2024年5月20日

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)
It is a pleasure having you as our customer for 3+ years.

Seal Subscriptions app team

2024年4月12日

Have been using Seal Subscriptions for well over a year and it is great. Works like a dream, has videos to help us get set up correctly. Have not needed customer service. Feel like if we dig further into it there are lots of features we need to use!

British Nordic Walking
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Seal Subscriptionsが返信しました 2024年4月22日

Wow, thank you so much for your great review :) We are incredibly happy that you like that app and that it works great for your business :)

Seal Subscriptions team

2024年5月21日

We are building out a new website on Shopify and will be using Seal Subscriptions App to manage one of our subscription-based products. I was so glad to find an app that is easy to use and has a lot of features that we did not have access to using our old website. With Seals, there is a lot you can customize and customers also have the ability to edit their information and subscription super easily. There were a few customizations that I wanted to make for our product and customer service was SO QUICK to respond! In less than 24 hours, those customizations were made. Feels so great to work with an app where folks are super responsive and willing to help. Thanks Seal Subscriptions!

Garrity Tools
アプリの使用期間:21日
2024年6月7日

I would recommend because the free tier is really nice for those who are just starting out.

Swamp Dog Sauce Online
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年4月20日

I would definitely recommend this app! I had some minor questions and issues, so I emailed them. They got right back to me, answered all my questions, and then, even went on to my shop and fixed the issue. Excellent customer service!!!

Pure Blossom Skin
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Seal Subscriptionsが返信しました 2024年4月22日

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are really happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Seal Subscriptions team

2024年5月29日

Peter, Josh, & Nathan helped us troubleshoot various issues and are truly so helpful and detail oriented! They're even adding our ideas to their future list of functionality features to develop which will add even more value to the app which is so greatly appreciated. Thanks to the entire Seal Team for always answering our questions! Only item/potential issue to plan for is that there currently isn't a chat bot for live support. Thus, you'll need to rely on email to resolve (thankfully the Team is very responsive). Otherwise, the app works great!

ClinAdvize
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年5月6日

Works very easy and has a lot of features even in the free version. Works without problems.

Had contact with support once regarding a technical thing when launching on new markets, problem solved instantly, not like the other apps with outsourced customer service.

Booty Boom Sverige
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年6月14日

Amazing service!

Emailed about a problem, trying to get the subscription app to pop up faster on my store, and I got a reply 3 minutes later with a solution that worked immediately!

Great app and great service!

PH Tennis
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年5月13日

I encountered some issues with custom CSS for the widget layout on my website, so I reached out to customer service. Nathan was exceptionally patient and promptly responded to my multiple emails seeking assistance. He skillfully adjusted the code on his end to ensure the widget matched my specifications precisely. I am thoroughly pleased with both the app and the outstanding customer service!

Zip Mints