Seal Subscriptions App , 1.308 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 augustus 2023

It's a great product overall. The information can easily be customized to fit the branding, which helps tie everything together really well. I do wish I could create a more general subscription which would allow my customers to pick and choose the files for a flat fee. The solution I currently found is to add it as an add-on product which the customer could add to their cart afterward.

***Important to note*** Certain website themes will show subscription option, even for variations which weren't selected. It seems to be an issue with the website theme, and NOT the plugin.

Yarkspiri Fantasy Art
4 dagen gebruiken de app
6 februari 2024

+ intuitive to use
+ fast , effective and friendly Customer support
+ seems to have all important features (testing for a 2 weeks)
+ Pricingsystem seems very provisionbased, therefore lot of value for the cost.

- Translations can be improved

Healthception
Zwitserland
7 juni 2023

This is a great app, and the customer service is phenomenal. Their simple platform has allowed my business to get off the ground. Because of their free model, it's given me time to grow, and I will be sticking with them for the paid model when I need more functionality.
The UX is not always intuitive, and the support documentation is limited. Once they build that out, this app will be unstoppable.

Isolation Coffee
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Seal Subscriptions heeft geantwoord 23 juni 2023

Thank you for your review and for constructive feedback :) We are working on improving the UX in the app and we will also be expanding our support documentation.

17 januari 2024

Easy to set up

Made New Coffee Co.
10 minuten gebruiken de app
23 februari 2024

just set it up. it was very easy to do. will update review after customer usage!

Real Skinfood Shop
1 augustus 2023

Great customer service. had an issue which was resolved fast.
The app itself works with no issues, only real problem is the lack of other apps than can integrate with Seal

Winetribe
Denemarken
3 maanden gebruiken de app
10 januari 2024

nice

Joyful
Denemarken
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
10 oktober 2023

Awesome

MotorGrips
2 maanden gebruiken de app
7 juli 2023

We recently installed this app and are using it for subscriptions on our site, and so far, it has fulfilled our expectations. The integration with Bundler is great. Customer support was prompt and helpful.

Poppy Botanicals
3 maanden gebruiken de app
14 april 2023

Good for startup businesses. The free plan is okay for starting out and the paid options aren't even expensive

Galva8