Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 januari 2024

Pia was sure to take the time to review my complains because i was using a third app and the review won't display. She was able to fix that in a couple of time. Also What is cool about this app is that you can import review from other platform very interesting

Essentique

Hi Essentique,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad Pia could address your concerns promptly. It's fantastic to hear that you find the review import feature interesting. If you have more feedback or questions, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

Warm regards,

4 december 2023

Just Installed trustoo when I was trying different apps for reviews on my website, but after installing trustoo, i never had to look for another review app. The interface of the app is super easy to work with and the customer support is absolutely amazing, they are always there to help. Just love the interface and the customer support.

The Beauty Wish - Shop Beauty Essentials Skincare, Haircare & More
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 5 december 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support means everything to us.

10 januari 2024

Very helpful and responsive. I would recommend. The app also looks very good on the front end and back end. The only thing I wish they had was somewhere to grab custom code to add wherever you wanted instead of relying on the chat.

ComfiWrap
23 dagen gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 12 januari 2024

ComfiWrap, thank you for the positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app helpful and responsive, and we appreciate your recommendation. Your suggestion about adding a feature to grab custom code is noted, and we'll certainly consider it for future updates. If you have any more ideas or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

Best regards,

26 januari 2024

Very good application, besides being easy to use, they solve any problem that may occur, support responds immediately

Vestielle
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 28 januari 2024

5 januari 2024

The assistant was not only incredibly helpful in guiding me through the app's features, but she was also very kind and friendly. Her warmth and patience made the entire experience enjoyable, and I was able to navigate the app effortlessly. I highly recommend this app, not just for its functionality but also for the exceptional customer service provided by the friendly assistant!

Aurora
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app

Hi Aurora,

Thank you for your heartwarming review! We're thrilled that our assistant made your experience enjoyable and effortless. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, we're here for you. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

Warm regards,

6 januari 2024

Im enjoying a lot. The fact that they provide so many features for free is making me trully consider buying the paid plan by the trust it was built and how I was blown away but the quality of the app and how easy it is to configure.

shopy free® | Produtos livre de frete
24 dagen gebruiken de app

Hi shopy free® | Produtos livre de frete,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled that you're enjoying our app and considering the paid plan. Your trust and satisfaction are our top priorities. If you decide to upgrade or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

Best regards,

29 november 2023

I recently started using Trustoo.io's Product Reviews App, and I must say it has been a game-changer for my business. The platform is user-friendly, making it easy for customers to leave their feedback. What impressed me even more was the exceptional customer support. The team at Trustoo.io was responsive, helpful, and ensured that any queries or concerns were promptly addressed. Their commitment to customer satisfaction truly sets them apart. I highly recommend Trustoo.io for anyone looking for a reliable and efficient product reviews solution.

glocup
India
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 2 december 2023

Trustoo team❤️.

1 december 2023

Jensen was very patient and attentive. She helped me with some questions and guided me through a process breaking things down and making it simple to understand. Plus she gave me a 30% discount code to upgrade my plan to advanced. I appreciate all her help. Thanks, Jensen.

Bella Secret
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 3 december 2023

17 december 2023

Pia attended to me with great patience and empathy. I clarified your doubts very quickly and helped me understand the system better. I am immensely grateful to the friendly employee and the Trustoo app that accompanies me in 2 stores. Thanks.

Mamãe, Olha isso!
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 22 december 2023

Hello Mamãe, Olha isso!,

Thank you so much for your heartwarming feedback! We're delighted to hear that Pia provided you with great patience and empathy, helping to clarify your doubts and enhance your understanding of the system. We truly appreciate your kind words about our friendly employee.

We're thrilled to have you as a user with Trustoo in two stores, and we're committed to continuing to provide the support and service you deserve. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing Trustoo!

Gratefully,
Trustoo Team

7 december 2023

Great app and the features are just like paid app for completely free. I would highly recommend this app. Another USP is great & instant support from their end.

Eclectic Essentials