Recensies (4.833)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 juni 2024

The app works well. I can customize the colors to match my site. The app can send follow up emails to customers requesting reviews. I can choose how the reviews are displayed. I also have control over what reviews are displayed. The customer service chat is also very helpful for when I had questions.

Utomic
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 23 juni 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing 5-star review! We’re delighted to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support is truly appreciated.

Kind regards,

17 juni 2024

As an independent small business owner and artist, the Trustoo app has been indispensable in helping me to manage my product review process from customers.The support team are world class and response to all my queries so promptly. The ability to customise the style and format of my reviews to match the branding of my website is fantastic and it looks so professional. I can't recommend this app enough.

A Bohemia Life
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 23 juni 2024

Thank you for your amazing 5-star review! We’re thrilled to know that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support is everything to us.

14 juni 2024

Very good support, helps out with everything really fast. I was at another reviews app the last years, but this one here can do whatever I want. VERY GOOD APP!

Dennis Wegstein
Duitsland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 16 juni 2024

29 juni 2024

This is a great app, all you need for your reviews you can find it here and the most incredible is the support, they are super cool and they're available always to bring you all solutions you need. Thanks :)

Nexus Shop
Dominicaanse Republiek
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 2 juli 2024

1 juli 2024

I am learning more about the app thanks for the helpful support team.

I would like to see more features to import reviews by other means as well.

Choice Culture
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 4 juli 2024

Hi, Choice Culture!

Thank you for your review and your kind words about our support team. We're glad to hear that you are learning more about the app and finding our support helpful.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the import of reviews by other means. Expanding the ways in which you can import reviews is a valuable suggestion, and we are always looking for ways to improve our app to better meet the needs of our users.

If you have any specific ideas or requirements for this feature, please let us know. Your input is invaluable as we continue to enhance our app.

Thanks again for your support and feedback. We're here to assist you with any further questions or needs you may have.

9 juli 2024

Nice app easy to use and has a very good support team, it quick reply and resolved my all issues even the issue end of the developer of this app is being resolved in a few hours.

Fummaa™
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 13 juli 2024

Hi, Fummaa™!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app easy to use and that you had a very good experience with our support team. It's great to know that we were able to quickly reply and resolve all your issues, including those escalated to our developers, within a few hours.

Providing excellent support and ensuring our app meets your needs are our top priorities. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure you continue to have a seamless experience with our app.

Thanks again for your kind words and support!

12 juni 2024

It's a great app! Highly recommend casue the nice support, nice features, easy to use! Anyway, whether you are finding a free reivew app or paying one, yes, this is the one you can choose.

The Mantra Room
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 16 juni 2024

We appreciate your 5-star review so much! It’s great to know that our app and services are meeting your needs and surpassing your expectations. Your support means everything to us.

25 juni 2024

Any time that i've needed anything that has to do with this app, customer service has been fantastic and very quick! I honestly love this app its great!

Apex Survivors
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 2 juli 2024

11 juli 2024

They helped me migrate my reviews and very responsive during the setup process. Months later I had a question and also go the same quick friendly response to solve my issue.

Freaky Ferments
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 13 juli 2024

Hi, Freaky Ferments!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our support team during the migration of your reviews and that we were responsive and helpful throughout the setup process. Providing excellent service is our priority, and we're glad we could assist you effectively.

It's great to know that even months later, when you had another question, you received the same quick and friendly response to resolve your issue. Your satisfaction and smooth experience with our app are very important to us.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help ensure you continue to have a seamless experience with our app.

Thanks again for your kind words and support!

18 mei 2024

very great application for my storefront i can show the different 5 stars and 4 stars that i find for the same product i sell and i can show it direct on the page that my people visitors see.

Galactic Night Light
Mexico
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 22 mei 2024

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so happy to have earned your trust and loyalty with our app and services. Your feedback motivates us to continue improving and delivering exceptional service.
All the best,