Avaliações (4 705)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de junho de 2024

As an independent small business owner and artist, the Trustoo app has been indispensable in helping me to manage my product review process from customers.The support team are world class and response to all my queries so promptly. The ability to customise the style and format of my reviews to match the branding of my website is fantastic and it looks so professional. I can't recommend this app enough.

A Bohemia Life
Austrália
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
12 de junho de 2024

It's a great app! Highly recommend casue the nice support, nice features, easy to use! Anyway, whether you are finding a free reivew app or paying one, yes, this is the one you can choose.

The Mantra Room
Estados Unidos
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Channelwill 16 de junho de 2024

We appreciate your 5-star review so much! It’s great to know that our app and services are meeting your needs and surpassing your expectations. Your support means everything to us.

Sincerely,
Trustoo team❤️

18 de maio de 2024

very great application for my storefront i can show the different 5 stars and 4 stars that i find for the same product i sell and i can show it direct on the page that my people visitors see.

Galactic Night Light
México
Questão respondida por Channelwill 22 de maio de 2024

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so happy to have earned your trust and loyalty with our app and services. Your feedback motivates us to continue improving and delivering exceptional service.

15 de maio de 2024

this app, which also has a free plan, will be very useful in the beginning. in the future, you can get even better by using their featured plans. they also have very caring teammates, they solve all my problems in the fastest way :)

Shiny Bags
Turquia

13 de maio de 2024

I was lost with the new update on the platform, but I finally got support from Jensen's Trustoo team, and now everything is clear. Thank you!

Ete Vogue
França
Questão respondida por Channelwill 17 de maio de 2024

1 de maio de 2024

Amazing support on day 1 setting things up. Everything has been really easy so far - looking forward to implementing on our website today!

Suburbtrends
Austrália
Questão respondida por Channelwill 5 de maio de 2024

our outstanding 5-star review is truly appreciated! Discovering that our app and services are aligning perfectly with your needs and going above and beyond your hopes is truly heartening. Your support inspires us.

Kind regards,
Trustoo team ❤️

8 de maio de 2024

Sou brasileiro e a equipe sempre é muito prestativa quando me atendem e fazem de tudo para me dar um suporte de qualidade!
I'm Brazilian and the team is always very helpful when they assist me and do everything they can to provide me with quality support!

Berço de Amor
Brasil
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Channelwill 13 de maio de 2024

Agradecemos imensamente sua fantástica avaliação de 5 estrelas! É maravilhoso saber que nosso aplicativo e serviços não estão apenas atendendo, mas superando suas expectativas. Seu endosso é inestimável para nós.

Tudo de bom,
Equipe Trustoo ❤️

8 de maio de 2024

Oh my gosh this is the best review site ever. It's so easy to use just download and go. It's so easy to import reviews from aliexpress or amazon. The customer support is also great. They took there labeling off for free. I would definitely recommend this site

The Retro Console
Estados Unidos
27 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Channelwill 13 de maio de 2024

Thank you immensely for taking the time to leave us a glowing 5-star review! Hearing that our app and services are not only fulfilling but exceeding your expectations is incredibly rewarding. Your encouragement fuels our passion.

Best wishes,
Trustoo team ❤️

15 de maio de 2024

That's an amazing app to show social proof easily. I really love it.

EcoPlus
Colômbia
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Channelwill 22 de maio de 2024

Wow, a 5-star review from you? Thank you so much! We're glad to know that our app and services are making a positive impact on your work or business. We appreciate your trust and loyalty.

12 de abril de 2024

Great app, nice customer service. They are open for feedback and I am sure they are going to upgrade it and make it better. Very satisfied with it.

Chromawings
Roménia
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Channelwill 15 de abril de 2024

Thank you for leaving us a glowing 5-star review! It's fantastic to hear that our app and services are hitting the mark and then some. Your support is invaluable to us.

Trustoo team❤️