Recensies (894)

• 6% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 april 2024

Our contracted Shopify Partner, GSATi suggested we implement this app as a free alternative to DooFinder. Ever since turning on semantic search and boosting products, we've seen a significant increase in site conversion.

My one suggestion would be to automatically turn on semantic search as a function of the app when onboarding.

Powerflex
3 maanden gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

So it took me a while to find an app that would do exactly what I needed and this does it. Complimentary products because I have several items all with the same design and each has a unique design number in the title like BL#7. Only reason I did not give a 5 was because the search function when searching for items to add to the complimentary doesnt work well at all. Search for BL#7 and you get 50 items with BL#105 etc. If the search function returned only the matches it would be perfect.

The Booty Life
2 dagen gebruiken de app
3 april 2024

As a new store owner i would rate the app good. Thank you.

PRINT&EXPLORE
Griekenland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
10 april 2024

It works quite well, but could be a bit more simple - adding more examples for each type might help.

Timeless Grace Emporium
20 dagen gebruiken de app
10 april 2024

App works great, but doesn't support over 5000 products. I hope sometime soon they fix this.

GoPanda
16 dagen gebruiken de app
20 maart 2024

Amazing app. Although I really wish the 'grouped values' didn't have a threshold of 50, have found this extremely limiting

babycity
Nieuw-Zeeland
7 maanden gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

Great tool to customize our storefront search! Thank you!

Oldies Fashion JP
Japan
21 maart 2024

Without a boost, prodcts are not showing on the result.

Packaging By Polymer
Verenigd Koninkrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
9 april 2024

I really haven't used it yet.

Luxury Gagit's
1 maart 2024

You have reactivate a person to person phone center. I am owed $58 because my CART online did not allow customers to input items. But I am on a hamster wheel of none productive search and chat.

'ME' Grace Under fire Hair Care