Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 febbraio 2023

It is very easy to operate and use. Helps save time arranging products as you want. The support team is very enthusiastic. Highly recommended!

Supersports Vietnam
Vietnam
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 10 mesi
6 febbraio 2023

I use the app to achieve the best look for our website collections and to update the product inventory in front, for the potential customer.
The support team is always available, very kind, and very helpful in any case I'm struggling to find the right strategy!

Shlomit Ofir INT
Israele
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 5 mesi
31 gennaio 2023

The functionality within this app is exactly what we were looking for. Even just the simpler functions such as moving sold out products to the end of the collection. This app single-handedly saves us a significant amount of time in handing collection pages.

Social + Co Boutique
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 10 giorni
20 gennaio 2023

This app is great! Really easy to use and will save a lot of time / hassle rearranging collections. The different pre-set strategies will also allow for simple strategy testing, to figure out which best works for your store. Highly recommend!

Roxanne First
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 7 giorni
17 gennaio 2023

Great service! We were in need of assistance and their staff helped us. Would recommend to all shopify users.

Hockey Lion Inc.
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 2 mesi
2 gennaio 2023

We planned to use this app to create a custom product sort order for merchandising our store’s collection pages. We had never done this before and used Shopify's default bestseller sort option. Unfortunately, that wasn’t working for us, so it was wonderful to be able to explore the capabilities of this new app.
I'm especially thankful to Aman, who helped us customize the sort order rules when I was unsure how to go about it to get the desired output. These guys are kind and patient. We highly recommend
this app and the team behind it.

sportpodium
Arabia Saudita
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 7 mesi
30 novembre 2022

Very helpful chat, quick and concise support, I'm using the app to merchandise my high inventory products to the top of the collection pages, such a time saver!

OBriens Clothing Co
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 2 giorni
4 novembre 2022

We sell seasonal and holiday decor and have about 1400 active Skus at a time, and this is the only app that would allow me to sort my products with and/or scenarios and multiple tiers or buckets. So if someone is shopping in our "Shop All" category and it is beginning of November, they will see a little bit of Fall and Thanksgiving, mixed in with some winter and some Christmas Decor. Also taking release dates, tags and inventory into account. Also, while getting my first strategy set up, I asked for help and the team immediately hopped on a video call and set up my strategies with me, and showed me even more robust features I could be utilizing. This app will save me hours of work per week! Very highly recommend!

Flags on a Stick
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 29 giorni
28 settembre 2022

Very comfortable app! love all the options I have on it!
The customer service is very helpful, and responsible too!

Shlomit Ofir
Israele
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 ore
26 settembre 2022

If you have 100+ products in your collection or you constantly add new items - this app is a must.
Interface is super intuitive, customer support is phenomenal.

BestPysanky