Recensioni (124)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 marzo 2024

Great App ! if you have many collections and products, it's a no brainer ! I totally recommend and will use it on all of my projects.

Concept-U
Francia
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 febbraio 2024

it is very good for automatically sorting products based on frequency.
Highly recommended!!

Bashobyila
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
23 febbraio 2024

Fantastic product. Does exactly what it promises and does it well. Very intuitive to use and set up and the Customer Support has been excellent in the few days that we have used it.

Home Canvas
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 marzo 2024

Support is on another planet. Laksh took hours out of his Friday evening to provide support. More than can be expected.

Even though, we have not pushed this to production yet I can say for certain that we will use this to merchandise our collections.

You cannot go wrong here.

Mærkbare
Danimarca
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
20 giugno 2024

Perfekt. Es tut, was es soll :-)

Galerie Vogel
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 marzo 2024

This app is simply amazing, providing a smart approach for all kinds of logical sorting. It's ideal for managing large collections. Beyond that, I must commend the support team. They offered immediate assistance through a video call for onboarding, and were incredibly helpful in resolving our issues.

vetsak®
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
27 maggio 2024

Bin neu, aber das Angebot ist sehr interessant und verspricht mir enorme Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten.

LunaMotion Store
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
31 ottobre 2023

We have installed many merchandising apps before trying this one, and I can say with utmost confidence that the ST: Product & Collection Sort app is by far the best one.

The app offers many pre-defined sorting & merchandising strategies and allows plenty of possible configurations to tweak them to your liking. The team behind this has given a lot of thought by providing plenty of sorting options, such as product view count, cart-to-view ratio, profit, margin, sales, inventory, size availability, Google Analytics behavioural data, and so much more. It opens up a lot of options to sort collection pages that you usually would not get with Shopify.

All its settings are very easy to use and user-friendly. If I come across anything unfamiliar, the customer support team has been extremely friendly and helpful, quick to respond, and has answered and explained everything asked of them.

I've been able to automate the sort order of collection pages on my store 100% with this app, and I've seen an improved conversion rate on our collection pages in a very short period. Highly recommended!

Sareewave
India
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
15 febbraio 2024

The app does the job. The app is intuitive and easy to use.

KEEPR
Danimarca
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 luglio 2024

Sto usando questa app da qualche giorno e funziona alla perfezione, riesco a ordinare i prodotti nelle collezioni con tantissimi parametri personalizzati

Brian&Barry Milano