Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
31 ottobre 2023

We have installed many merchandising apps before trying this one, and I can say with utmost confidence that the ST: Product & Collection Sort app is by far the best one.

The app offers many pre-defined sorting & merchandising strategies and allows plenty of possible configurations to tweak them to your liking. The team behind this has given a lot of thought by providing plenty of sorting options, such as product view count, cart-to-view ratio, profit, margin, sales, inventory, size availability, Google Analytics behavioural data, and so much more. It opens up a lot of options to sort collection pages that you usually would not get with Shopify.

All its settings are very easy to use and user-friendly. If I come across anything unfamiliar, the customer support team has been extremely friendly and helpful, quick to respond, and has answered and explained everything asked of them.

I've been able to automate the sort order of collection pages on my store 100% with this app, and I've seen an improved conversion rate on our collection pages in a very short period. Highly recommended!

Sareewave
India
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
27 marzo 2024

This app is simply amazing, providing a smart approach for all kinds of logical sorting. It's ideal for managing large collections. Beyond that, I must commend the support team. They offered immediate assistance through a video call for onboarding, and were incredibly helpful in resolving our issues.

vetsak®
Germania
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

Very good app and very good support, can't wait to see how it is doing for my store!

PremiumDepot
Stati Uniti
Circa 6 ore di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2023

A great app with personal support. This provided exactly what we needed for sorting our collections, with a good mix of automated and manual sorting. The team are also very helpful to show existing solutions or work on upgrades if needed.

Enter Gallery
Regno Unito
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
7 novembre 2023

We first only used this app to promote some high inventory and discounted products on our collection pages - and it does an excellent job! Easy to implement and use without any knowledge of coding.
Since then, we have started to use more powerful merchandising strategies such as sorting by Variant availability, pinning products to the top of collection pages, automatically promoting new products and sorting by product views with our Google Analytics data.
Although I haven’t explored the newly launched Visual merchandising drag and drop feature, I’m excited to use that soon enough for my store.
Whenever there is something I do not understand or something I need help with - the support team helps. I have not met a better support team ever! Excellent all round.

Kozicare
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 febbraio 2024

Very supportive app and incredibly easy to use.

SneakerSouqq
Emirati Arabi Uniti
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 gennaio 2024

Great and smooth App

Desi Closet
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 marzo 2024

A very helpful team, instantly helped me with what I needed, Love this app.

kreiit
Bahrein
18 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
18 ottobre 2023

I have been using the app for a while now, and it has truly transformed the way I organize and display my products on my Shopify store. The app's features are outstanding, and it has made it incredibly easy for me to sort and arrange products within my collections.

What I love about this app:
User-Friendly Interface: The app is very user-friendly and intuitive. I could easily figure out how to use it without any technical difficulties.

Customization Options: "ST: Product & Collection Sort" offers a wide range of customization options.

Efficient Sorting: The app does an excellent job of sorting products efficiently. It makes browsing my store a breeze for my customers.

Great Support: I had a question about using the app, and their customer support team was quick to respond and provided a helpful solution.

I highly recommend the app to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their product organization and provide a better shopping experience for their customers.

sanskarsarees com
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 ottobre 2023

Highly recommended for stores with large catalogues, there are numerious features that can help a store increase their sales. Functionalities such as the feasibility to pin products on the top of any collection and pushing out of stock products to the bottom are really useful

Kuber Industries