Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 settembre 2023

Great app ! The customer support is very helpful and reactive. I highly recommend

Drlunettes

Roby’s
Portogallo
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
31 agosto 2023

great app that lets you organize your products easily while saving time. Amazing live support. We highly recommend it

AmenStyle
Italia
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 giugno 2023

Great app so far! And amazing customer service from Laksh and his team - they are always so quick at responding to any queries I have. Would recommend.

Oceans Alive
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
31 agosto 2023

This app does exactly what is required and it is very easy to understand the options available and track which collections have been sorted and in which way. So far seems the perfect app.

High Street Cards
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
5 ottobre 2023

A thoroughly recommended solution for sorting your collections. Installation and setup a breeze, plus plenty of options for the way you sort. Reasonable pricing of the plans makes this a great addition.

PATCHERS
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
19 maggio 2023

ST: Product & Collection Sort is a game-changing tool for efficient organization. Simplifies inventory management effortlessly. Highly recommended!

Luka Life + Style
Stati Uniti
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 settembre 2022

Not one to leave reviews often, but SearchTap Collection Page Merchandising is truly a great app, and most noticeably, their support team is unbelievably good. They reply quickly and always seem to go above and beyond. The platform is very fast and flexible, too. As a merchandiser, I have tried many product discovery apps on Shopify, but the product and support found at SearchTap are unmatched. I LOVE THE APP. I LOVE ITS CAPABILITIES, and I LOVE IT'S CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM.

Brown Living
India
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
31 luglio 2022

Experiencing it for a few days now! The interface is very good and one of the best merchandising apps out there - customer service is excellent too and Aman is super helpful- App is great!

Attrangi
India
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 novembre 2022

We sell seasonal and holiday decor and have about 1400 active Skus at a time, and this is the only app that would allow me to sort my products with and/or scenarios and multiple tiers or buckets. So if someone is shopping in our "Shop All" category and it is beginning of November, they will see a little bit of Fall and Thanksgiving, mixed in with some winter and some Christmas Decor. Also taking release dates, tags and inventory into account. Also, while getting my first strategy set up, I asked for help and the team immediately hopped on a video call and set up my strategies with me, and showed me even more robust features I could be utilizing. This app will save me hours of work per week! Very highly recommend!

Flags on a Stick
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app