Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18. tammikuu 2024

The answer to affordable customization without the need to code. Seriously we wouldn't know what to do without section store. They also provide amazing customer service & will help you with all your needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

GERD Health
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
9. tammikuu 2024

I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE this app! The sections are gorgeous, well-made and affordable. And the support team is fast, responsive and kind. Definitely my go-to app and a must-have for any store owner especially if you are just starting out.

Can't wait to see more great projects from this dev team!

Amare Sui
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. tammikuu 2024

I am a small business owner developing my own site, and recently started working with Section Store products. In a short time I have already gained an appreciation for many facets of their business model:
1. Great support! Timely, helpful responses. Added a function to the product when I expressed an issue I was having
2. Big fan of the one-time charge versus a subscription
3. Great product lineup, with more being added
4. Growing small business with a personal staff. You can offer suggestions and they actually listen!

Looking forward to continuing my Shopify journey with Section Store making life easier along the way!

Performing Rigs
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
5. tammikuu 2024

Daniel Is great to work with and his customer service skills are 10/10 and he’s very helpful and will answer all your questions without a problem and also his store sections are great and perform great and also are a great way to personalize your store thanks Daniel for being great to me you will be my go to when I need anymore sections for my store. Definitely will always be a repeat customer cause your customer service. l 10/10 would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Raceday Performance
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. tammikuu 2024

My first shopify review, but this app deserves it! Great app/tool for building a customized shopify store, way better than any of the page builders since you can customize it directly inside the shopify theme editor and it doesnt seem to slow the store down like the page builders do.
Support is amazing and very responsive, the founder responded to me within a day and made it super simple to exchange sections after testing them in my store.
This app saved me at least a few days in building my new store and saved me hundreds of dollars by not hiring freelance developers to build custom sections. Im not a developer at all and it was so easy to customize my store to be exactly how i wanted it.
Highly recommend!!

NOT COFFEE CO
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

An awesome addition to the store and an invaluable resource if you want highly customizable sections with great support from the developer.

Robotvacuums.com
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. tammikuu 2024

I have just started using Section Store as I was looking for a way to streamline my blogposts on my website. Now they look neat and sharp and professional :) I also had a little hiccup on one of the design sections and the team were awesome at getting back to me quickly and getting it fixed ! awesome service :)

The Affiliate Marketer
Kanada
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
31. joulukuu 2023

Jack and Daniel have been spent a lot of time helping with me my ask. I really appreciate their support! I would def recommend to ppl who wants to customize their own site to use it. No code required and very easy to use.

toii
Kanada
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. tammikuu 2024

Jack is a top man! Absolutely first class. After reaching out with a small issue with the timer add on it was resolved within hours along with exchanging sections and helping me get my fonts right.

Tapn Trade Ltd
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. joulukuu 2023

I love using this app. The team at Section Store are always very helpful and it's much cheaper than using a developer to custom code. Thanks guys.

Shroomly