Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. helmikuu 2024

This app is a game changer! PERIOD. Thank you Jack for the assistance you offered me each time I reached out. You made the installing process very seamless.

leilabeautybrand
Bahama
25. heinäkuu 2023

Great App: In Section Store I shortly found the missing sections for my webshop: www.miss-bouboune.com. I was able to use and adapt them easily and all for little money. Thanks a lot Daniel!

Miss Bouboune
Sveitsi
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
2. elokuu 2023

Highly recommend that you check out the Section Store! Its customizable features and intuitive interface simplify the process of setting up your store's layout, offering flexibility in creating a unique shopping experience. The variety of templates available is impressive, catering to a broad range of aesthetic tastes and business needs. Customer support is responsive and helpful, making the Section Store App a great asset for anyone looking to improve their Shopify store's functionality and design.

Melly
Yhdysvallat
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
23. toukokuu 2023

I've bought several sections from them, everything works fine and the prices are great!
They were also really kind in helping me customizing the last section I purchased!

Reccomended! :)

h23
Italia
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. helmikuu 2024

We count on Section Store to enhance customer experience and increase conversions. The support team is professional and quick to respond to customizations.

Sheepdog Microphones
Yhdysvallat
15. elokuu 2023

An extremely user-friendly app for people who do not know how to code, with even more friendly and helpful support. Worth your time and $.

Tom Barett
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. elokuu 2023

A Game-Changer for Store Customization!

I've recently had the pleasure of using the Section Shopify Extension by Daniel, and I must say, it's been an absolute game-changer for my store. As someone who values both top-tier quality and affordability, this extension is a real gem.

The directory of sections provided is nothing short of impressive. It's like having a toolkit of customization options at your fingertips. What's even better is the affordability factor – being able to access premium sections without breaking the bank is a dream come true for any store owner.

Lalla.
Marokko
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
22. elokuu 2023

Great product and great customer service. Quick, professional and overall a very good experience! I recommend!

TrainerLineStockholm

Skällstopparen
Ruotsi
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. heinäkuu 2023

Great sections available, clean designs and great customisation available.
Daniel was very helpful with sorting out a quick code issue for the section to work on my store also. Would highly recommend!

NVSN Lab