Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
8. tammikuu 2024

Thanks again to you for helping me customize my store !

Madma Bijoux
Ranska
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. tammikuu 2024

Jack is a top man! Absolutely first class. After reaching out with a small issue with the timer add on it was resolved within hours along with exchanging sections and helping me get my fonts right.

Tapn Trade Ltd
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
23. joulukuu 2023

SECTION STORE IS GOLDEN. I LOVE IT ESP HERO #4

babystockscollection
Nigeria
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. tammikuu 2024

Great app, simple install, plug and play, with great support and lots of choice. an essential for shopify really.

Quigl
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 8. tammikuu 2024

The app itself is good, lots of sections to choose from and they charge one time fee instead of monthly. But the customer service is horrible. I emailed about two bugs and the responses were extremely slow, and they didn't even bother to read my emails . After two weeks of emailing them about the bugs, they are still not fixed. So I'm giving up and switching to the other app.

Radlmann Family Ranch & Highlands Spring Farm
Yhdysvallat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Section Store vastasi 29. joulukuu 2023

Hi Annie,

We have answered all your emails and had a 2 day break during Christmas holidays.

The section is working but was hidden through theme editor. That is why you could not see it.

7. tammikuu 2024

I downloaded this app and have been playing around with some of the free sections just to get used to how it works. Along the way, I had a few questions and the Section Store staff was responsive and helpful. They are constantly adding more sections and even offered me a free "premium" section just to help me get some experience. I love that it is a "one and done" model so you can get what you want and not have to pay a monthly subscription for your sections. Definitely worth the download.

Life Changing Mobility
Yhdysvallat
28 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
30. tammikuu 2024

Would definitely recommend these sections to your site. They add a more professional look and I love the overall finish they give to a home page. I had trouble with 1 of my sections and the team helped me straight away to fix it which was such a relief

Thanks guys :)

G Plated
15 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
28. tammikuu 2024

Very cool sections and the customer support is amazing, really great experience with them!

Dofts.se
Ruotsi
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
2. helmikuu 2024

Very nice app and very good support team. I recommend it strongly.

VILL OKSE
Intia
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
24. tammikuu 2024

Daniel is amazing and very helpful can’t thank him enough for his help and. The sections are everything everyone needs to succeed. Will definitely be getting more from him would recommend to anyone.

GFashion