Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. marraskuu 2023

Great sections at a one-off price. Had trouble with my store section contacted customer service and they were super helpful and efficient. Highly recommend!

The Good Aussie Store
Uusi-Seelanti
28. joulukuu 2023

This is a professional app , the sections are really helpful and pretty , and a great service .

Habiba
Ruotsi
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
24. lokakuu 2023

Love this app. Needed a testimonial scroller for my product pages and didn't want to pay a monthly subscription, so this was perfect. Support was amazing. They answered a question promptly before I purchased, then very patiently worked through an issue with fonts until it was resolved after I'd purchased. I'm so happy with how the new section looks on my page - it is everything I wanted and was so easy to set up. Highly recommend this app.

Christchurch Brick Shop
Uusi-Seelanti
19. marraskuu 2023

Highly recommend. Section Store allowed us to add so much more to our stock Shopify theme. We added their FAQ, Product Tabs, Upsell, Product Comparison Table, and a few more that increased sales quite a bit.

Customer support is also great. They got back quickly and helped fix one of our sections!

TechShed
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
4. tammikuu 2024

This APP is great! It offers a multitude of interesting sections

SANJUAN
Espanja
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
16. joulukuu 2023

I had an issue with one of the sections, and the team went above and beyond to help resolve the issue. I highly recommend this app and team.

Outward Decor
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
29. marraskuu 2023

Very good app and easy to use. Has a lot of sections to choose from

Ivy Smart Planter™
Romania
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. lokakuu 2023

We absolutely love this App! The support is also very fast and helped us out perfectly. You just have to pay for the section you want and it is NO subscription! Thank you so much for that. As a small store it's difficult to pay for all the apps monthly, but in this case it is very affordable and absolutely WORTH THE PRICE!

Another nice thing: They always update new section that are very up to date and trendy. Would give 10 stars if possible :)

- Lenny from grainoverpixel

grainoverpixel
Saksa
9. marraskuu 2023

Section.store has the very best customer service out there! My Shopify blog was confusing me and they helped me figure it out. The section I purchased from them works perfectly now. I'm excited to try more sections! Thank you for all of your help. Christy, a very satisfied customer

Christy Patino Designs