Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. huhtikuu 2023

To be really honest … this is far the best app I have ever used! It has all the important sections a good shop needs. It’s very modern and so so easy to use. Also the support is very kind and fast in making some customizations. I couldn’t be happier with an app. The price is so cheap for that what you can solve with this app. Trust me - you NEED this app.

GLAMBERRY
Saksa
6. syyskuu 2023

Awesome service when I had an issue. Replied instantly. Best value for the money in the App store. Really easy to use and install. Thanks Dan.

StaphAid
12. heinäkuu 2023

I would like to do so because of the single time payment and the fast response of Daniel. Thank you so much

ALL-IN ריהוט גן
Israel
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. kesäkuu 2023

This app saved me an insane amount of time and spend on developers. Also using sections is by far the best option for keeping load speed optimised.

Also GREAT! catalog of sections available and customer service is on point.

B2B Adventures
19. elokuu 2023

Announcement bar looks great, it was super easy to set up, and, for the one thing I couldn't figure out, I received great customer service right away!

beanstory
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
3. heinäkuu 2023

Highly Recommended.
Their customer support is just amazing. I got Daniel's email from another comment which he responded to and I took a chance and emailed Him at the Section Store.

The scrolling with icon bar was not working on my website theme and He went in and quickly fixed the code. Truly amazing and I appreciate the value they put in their product which shows with their customer Service.

THYWILLONLY
25. heinäkuu 2023

Amazing service, incredible team. Thank you for much for your support and fantastic sections! They are very responsive!

E-Commerce Academy
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. heinäkuu 2023

Section store is fantastic. It is really simple to add to new sections to your store and if you need help the team are on hand to get it sorted! Great choice of sections and wicked designs!

www.cocktaillife.co.uk

Cocktail Life
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
27. huhtikuu 2023

Great product.

A small issue that I had was immediately sorted out by Daniel.

Will be adding other sections into my store for sure

St. Athletica
31. toukokuu 2023

very good app and great support! Very happy with my choice! these scrolling banners make my store look beautiful!

cutiesss.com