Actionable insights & reports
Unlock your data to know when & what customers are buying. Take action with timely recommendations to increase repeat sales & order value.
1-click customer segmentation
Get 30+ prebuilt customer segments like Most likely to churn and Top spenders instantly. Build campaigns by segment to increase conversions.
Sync across marketing channels
Sync segments across email, Facebook, and Google to build targeted campaigns. Lower CAC with custom audiences built from the best customers.
We make data more human
Advanced BI + powerful segmentation engine and prescriptive insights. Plug and play your segments to email and advertising channels.
In today's hyper-competitive marketplace, generic metrics and email blasts are no longer sufficient. Segments is built by former data scientists from Linkedin to give you analytical powers without the price tag, so you can uncover hidden data insights and take action via prebuilt segmentation to grow your business.
Stores with the most success on Segments have:
- 100+ orders per month
- 10,000+ total customers
- 50+ product SKUs
- 6+ months of order history
Automated customer segments
- Most likely to purchase
- Most likely to churn (lapse)
- Lifecycle stage: Active, At risk, Churned
- Buyer stage: One timers, Repeats, Loyals
- High spenders (whales)
- At risk high value
- Churned high value
- Discount buyers
- Active subscribers
- Wholesale customers
- + Custom segments created with attribute, product, tags, and demographic filters
Metrics & KPIs per segment
- Customer lifetime value (CLV or LTV)
- Average order value (AOV)
- Average revenue per user (ARPU)
- Repeat customers rate
- Insights dynamically change based on the segment and filters
- Customers moving through Lifecycle x Buyer stages
- Monthly customer cohorts — ARPU, repeat rate, Churn
- Average time to first purchase and between purchases
- Product journey to discover what customers buy next on their 2nd, 3rd orders
- Product relations to uncover cross-sell opportunities and replenishment times
Additional benefits and features:
- Deeply understand customers using key metrics like lifetime value, AOV, ARPU, AOPU, conversions, and churn rate across different historical date ranges
- Measure performance across all time periods, including monthly cohorts across 30, 60, 90, and 180 day periods
- Map the customer journey for different segments and buyer types to understand timing, products, and device usage
- Integrate with email service providers (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Drip) to show campaign performance including open and click rates
- Report on funnel analytics across acquisition, activation, retention, and churn
- Sync segments directly to Facebook audiences with CLV included for revenue based audience building
- Save $$$ on email by suppressing low value and inactive user profiles
- Great replacement for various tools like Google Analytics, Data Studio, Glew, Conversific, Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, Metrilo, OrderMetrics, Littledata
Unlike email marketing services, Segments is native to your core ecommerce data and acts as the decision engine for marketing and other objectives. Plug and play Segments with other email and messaging tools — there are no switching costs.
- Facebook Ads,
- Google Ads,
Always available, always free. Get 30 days of customer insights and performance metrics; only upgrade when needed.
Automated segmentation, advanced analytics, and filtering & syncing up to 5,000 customers per segment
Everything in Small Business + more historical data, more exports limit, and product analytics
Everything in Growth + more historical data, unlimited exports limit, and priority data processing
Lily & Loaf
This app has been a fantastic addition to our site. It provides some really interesting data for us to use. It is especially handy being able to segment our customers (we use customer tags for different pricing on site) and now with a few simple clicks we have all the key metrics we need at our fingertips instead of ploughing through endless spreadsheets to analysis monthly sales. The playbooks are also really helpful, and although our email system doesn't have an available integration with segments, it still allows us to build a workflow for each of the main lifecycles of our customers. There are some new releases in V2 that I haven't had chance to fully look into as yet, but the product relationship area is sure to grow sales. And we will definitely be making use of the Facebook integration that has been recently added. The support team are second to none. we've had a couple of instances where we needed to chat and the team (John specifically) reply quickly, and are super friendly and helpful. Don't be put off by the cost, the insight this app gives has saved hours of my time, and is working in growing our sales each month. It's definitely one that is going to pay for itself.
We use the customer lifecycle analysis by Segments as the backbone of our email flow strategy within Klaviyo. It provides an intelligent, automated structure for how we communicate with our clients in the different phases of their customer journey. This service has been a significant revenue driver for our business.
Thank you so much! Glad to hear Segments was able to help bring in more dollars to the business :)
It's very useful because it is easy to get data that we have to assign a data scientist to make it usually. And customer support are very awesome. I ask request so many times, then they response very quick and kind.
If you want to growth your business by your data, I highly recommend this app. I request more app that can integrate.
Thank you so much! Glad we could help, and we are happy to be your data scientist :D