Seguno Popups & Forms

Built for Shopify

Recensioni (80)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 giugno 2024

Seguno support is awesome! I had a very specific goal in mind for an automated email campaign. They understood exactly what I was trying to achieve gave me instructions on how to do so. It was quick and painless.

Taylor's Tins
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Seguno ha risposto 28 giugno 2024

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one. We're happy to hear that you've been enjoying the Seguno Suite lately. If you ever need more assistance, you know where to find us :)

20 aprile 2024

Another easy to use app from Seguno! I have seen great engagement with these popups and enjoy being able to share news in a different way.
The team is always very quick to reply and help when I do need assistance!

Gigi's House Of Frills
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 aprile 2024

great

Pawtopia Pet Shop
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 marzo 2024

Super simple to use and yet very complex and professional.

BullPath
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Seguno ha risposto 26 marzo 2024

Hello there, and thanks for leaving a 5-star review! We're happy to know that you've found the app simple to use while providing value to your store.

12 aprile 2024

I have used several different email marketing Apps on Shopify. Seguno is above and beyond the easiest to navigate. Their customer service is so good, shout out to Cameron.
I cannot say enough good things about this App. Trust me, it is the best around!

Blue Moon Vintage Mercantile
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 marzo 2024

Very good service, functions perfectly on my Shopify store. The customer support is excellent. I highly recommend Seguno.

Burton Goods LLC®
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Seguno ha risposto 26 marzo 2024

Hello there, and thanks for your outstanding review! We really appreciate you complimenting the app and our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if we can provide further assistance :)

23 febbraio 2024

Great tool cause of all the easy to use templates. I appreciate the all idea material as well.

ZAXZO
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 aprile 2024

Amazing. Solved my problems perfectly and there are many custom options that exactly fit my needs.

Savary Island Ferry Services
14 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

Me gusta mucho, solo cuando se pausa no sale fecha de cuando se reactiva.

Teresa Díaz Joyeria Mexicana

SCHWASS
Germania
28 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Seguno ha risposto 26 marzo 2024

Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to write a 5-star review. We really appreciate your kind words and are so glad to hear you've been enjoying the app.