Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 november 2023

Love it! The Seguno popups are super easy to setup and look fantastic on my site, and is where I get most of my new email subscribers! I also love the Seguno brand itself! Every product that Seguno comes out with is so user friendly and professional. Plus the customer service is always top notch! What a fantastic bunch humans to work with. Thank you guys for always having my back and helping me with any issues I may have. You guys rock!

Emerald Sun Creations
14 november 2023

I've been using Seguno Popups for a while on my Shopify store, and it has significantly enhanced my business operations. The range of popup options available is impressive, offering immense flexibility and creativity in how I engage with my customers. What stands out the most is the value for money; it's rare to find such a robust tool at such a competitive price.

Additionally, the customer support team deserves a special mention for their prompt and helpful responses, ensuring any issues are quickly resolved.

This app not only improves customer interaction but also seamlessly integrates with Shopify, making it an indispensable tool for any e-commerce store looking to boost engagement and sales. Highly recommended for its functionality and exceptional support.

PLAYCODE3
6 januari 2024

Great game changer there the best a must have if your new to the e-commerce seam!!!!

brandismisfits
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

Me gusta mucho, solo cuando se pausa no sale fecha de cuando se reactiva.

Teresa Díaz Joyeria Mexicana
Mexico
4 maanden gebruiken de app
17 november 2023

Good app, easy to use and does exactly what I need

Phat Ego Electric Bikes of Oregon
7 maanden gebruiken de app
19 oktober 2023

Brian was super helpful with any questions and help I needed.

huisie
Zuid-Afrika
12 september 2023

After struggling with 4 different email services for the past 7 years, thinking the whole time that it doesn't need to be this hard or complex...at last there is Seguno! The ease I always imagined. The simplicity and power together giving me exactly what I need with my Shopify store. It works, it is intuitive, and I am happy. Thank you to the Seguno team for making a quality product and supporting it. Everyone that is spending too much time making emails and confused by the email service, come on over to Seguno and enjoy easy living.

Kegelbell®
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 18 september 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team, and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Bewerkt 2 augustus 2023

Seguno is super easy to use. The templates have made it simple but professional looking even when I'm working on my mobile. The customer service is fabulous, Cameron has been super helpful on the few tech things I needed help with. So far I'm really happy with my experience. The popup is fab and easy to use. It's really aesthetic. I needed some help on a change I made and Christina was super helpful.

More Than Swim UK
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 21 juli 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

30 november 2023

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit Seguno Popups. Sehr leichte, intuitive Menüführung, Schritt für Schritt Einrichtung und tolle Vorlagen.

GRAYSS FASHION & HOME
Duitsland
2 maanden gebruiken de app
4 oktober 2023

The app is great but the support is amazing. Went over and above several times to help me solve an issue that wasn’t theirs.

Twisted Jezebel