Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 april 2022

This app is insanely efficient and almost all customers sign up for the newsletter. I have not seen anything like it. The best newsletter Popup on the market. Thanks Seguno, you are the best.

Maître Philippe & Filles
Duitsland
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 13 april 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Bewerkt 5 januari 2024

Thanks to Christina, The proficiency of the Seguno Popup app is paralleled with an exceptional customer service. Their team is not only efficient, but they are also very professional, supportive, and friendly. Any inquiries I've made have been handled promptly, proving their commitment to maximizing my app experience. The swift alignment to my inquiries makes me feel heard and respected as a customer. All of this can be summed up in a simple sentence: We're so happy with it!
The Seguno team has truly outdone themselves with this product. To anyone looking for a trustworthy and efficient popup app for their needs, Seguno's Popup App is well worth your consideration!

VERBENA
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 27 maart 2023

5 april 2023

All of us are trying to increase our customer base at a low cost. A tastefully done pop-up is just the ticket! Seguno has one of the best and most responsive customer service and will help you successfully set up-- although it's so easy to establish. If you wish to have more successful email signups this is certainly a cost-effective way to do so! We also have Seguno's email service and Dynamic Banner-- combining all of these has been a win-win for us!

Char's Effectives!
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 10 april 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your sparkling review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you've been enjoying our apps, you know where to find us if you ever need more assistance!

18 april 2023

I love using the pop up app for my shopify store! It's so easy to use and fully customizable. I also use Seguno for my email marketing, A+. Looking forward to them launching templates for transaction emails as well.

The customer service is exceptional! They are very helpful and always there if needed.

Blue Haven Holistics
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 19 april 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

5 april 2023

A great app by a great company. Highly impressed with its intuitive layout and simplicity in use. Tech support and really everyone I've encountered with the company have been superb.

LuxIllume
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 10 april 2023

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno and our team so far, if you ever have questions you know where to find us :)

4 april 2023

easy to use and integrates with our email perfectly! Love that it is fully customisable and support were great when I needed a hand.

POISON ARROW RETRO
Australië

21 februari 2023

The tool is very easy to use and effective. You can customize it with your brand colors and the set up is immediate.

Mimoke
Spanje
Seguno heeft geantwoord 27 maart 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

6 april 2022

Love this company. Just like their email marketing app, the popup app is incredibly easy to use and is as customizable (or not) as you like. I can't say enough good things about their user interface - it's really well integrated with the Shopify theme. Will try any new app they publish!

Uppercut Tactical
Seguno heeft geantwoord 13 april 2022

2 mei 2023

Great customer service! Cameron patiently guided me through and solved my design issue. I am looking forward to seeing how the pop-up fares!

Peridot Pure
Seguno heeft geantwoord 5 mei 2023

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and our team so far, if you ever have questions you know where to find us :)

27 juni 2022

Seguno is by and far our favorite app provider for our Shopify store. We have been using the Seguno E-mail Marketing app for years and love it, so naturally we wanted to try the new Pop-ups app. The variety of style are really nice, the app itself runs smooth and checks all the boxes when it comes to customization and helpful documentation. It's really impressive and in the short time of using it we have already seen good results. The support team at Seguno is very helpful too! 5++ stars all the way!

Unspoken Elements
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 19 augustus 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving our apps so far, if you ever have more questions please feel free to reach back out to support :)