Seguno Email Marketing , 1 124 arvostelua

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
7. toukokuu 2024

Have been using seguno for 4 years now and it is great! Especially when I am not so experienced in marketing emails it makes the process really simple but professional looking! The customer service is second none... thanks team Seguno!

Modern Cloth Nappies
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. huhtikuu 2024

We love Seguno! We have been using it for over 4 years and it is so easy. It integrates directly with Shopify so A LOT of time is saved on designs and templates. I would, and have, recommended it to anyone!

NuGo Nutrition
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. huhtikuu 2024

I love the ease of using and connecting all Seguno products to Shopify! You don't need any tech know-how. The support team is also readily available. It's honestly the best marketing suite for your Shopify Store.

The Earthy Goodness
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. huhtikuu 2024

Super easy to use. Support is amazing. I love the copy / paste feature from Campaign to Automation.

AFM Smoke
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. toukokuu 2024

We are very happy with the App. As a beginning store it is easy to use, transparant, integrated. We tried another email marketing App before, but Seguno offers us what we need and the way we need it.

LE PAPILLON
Arabiemiirikunnat
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. huhtikuu 2024

I've been using this app for about a year and I love it! It is very intuitive and easy to use but whenever I do need assistance they are great! I recommned to anyone looking to up their e-mail game!

Gigi's House Of Frills
Kanada
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. huhtikuu 2024

I have been using this app for a while and it is user friendly and great designs are available.

PICK HAPPY
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
31. maaliskuu 2024

I wish there was a way to place videos from our phone into emails, being an artist, my products require being sold visually - Sometimes photos are simply not enough. Wish there were more features as well.

Vanzzini Art Studio
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. maaliskuu 2024

I would highly recommend this app for small business owners and startups. Very well designed and easy to use, and the free plan is fantastic.

Hollyhock Hill
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Seguno vastasi 26. maaliskuu 2024

Hello there, and thanks for leaving us a nice review. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation. We are so happy to hear you're finding the app easy to use and encourage you to reach out to support if you ever need assistance.

12. tammikuu 2024

We've been using Seguno for our weekly email newsletter for the last few years and have loved using it as it's improved! Our Shopify store was down when the subscription price changed, but we were able to contact them and discuss discuss a lower fee for the level of email subscribers we currently have. Seguno's support was great, and they immediately implemented the lower rate for review after we contacted them. We could not have had a better experience!

Moonkist Designs