Seguno Email Marketing

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
13. kesäkuu 2024

The team at Seguno has been really amazing to work with. I've been working in e-commerce for over 14 years and I've rarely seen this level of personal support with a vendor, let alone an email marketing vendor.

I highly recommend the Seguno email marketing services.

Burton Goods LLC®
Seguno vastasi 28. kesäkuu 2024

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team, and if you ever have more questions, we'll be there to help :)

12. toukokuu 2024

We are very happy with the App. As a beginning store it is easy to use, transparant, integrated. We tried another email marketing App before, but Seguno offers us what we need and the way we need it.

LE PAPILLON
Arabiemiirikunnat
24. huhtikuu 2024

Super easy to use. Support is amazing. I love the copy / paste feature from Campaign to Automation.

AFM Smoke
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. toukokuu 2024

Only used the app for a little while, so far so good. I need to learn how to convert the clicks better, so far I'm getting great opens and about 3.2%-5% clickthrough rate. Hope to get that up! Seguno has made things super simple and easy, love how it automates the design of the email. making it to where even if you use a premade template, each email looks unique and different. Thanks!

Good Plantkeeping
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
15. toukokuu 2024

Great app, shows the website and galleries in the email so super easy to use too and great support staff if needed

Jane Denman Artist
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. heinäkuu 2024

Stellar support and insights from this team of top-notch individuals who will help guide you and grasp your challenges in a very human to human approach. Extremely helpful and educational. You will be glad you chose Seguno.

flamingwik.
17. huhtikuu 2024

I've been using this app for about a year and I love it! It is very intuitive and easy to use but whenever I do need assistance they are great! I recommned to anyone looking to up their e-mail game!

Gigi's House Of Frills
Kanada
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. toukokuu 2024

Very smooth and stable to work with. Nice looking templates and well thought utilities and automations.

Stronddo Art
Portugali
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. huhtikuu 2024

I have been using this app for a while and it is user friendly and great designs are available.

PICK HAPPY
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
10. toukokuu 2024

Easy to learn and use, great customer service. Highly recommend.

PAK Reve