Seguno Email Marketing

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年5月7日

Have been using seguno for 4 years now and it is great! Especially when I am not so experienced in marketing emails it makes the process really simple but professional looking! The customer service is second none... thanks team Seguno!

Modern Cloth Nappies
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2024年6月16日

The ease of use and different templates make email marketing much more simple.

eSKcape
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2024年6月13日

I have been using Seguno for about two years and couldn't be happier. It's easy to use and perfectly integrates with Shopify. I also like the interaction with Canva which has helped me become quite an artistic person. Brian from the support team is knowledgeable, comes up with ideas, and helps implement the execution. They are constantly updating and adding new features. I highly recommend Seguno.

European Deli
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年4月19日

We love Seguno! We have been using it for over 4 years and it is so easy. It integrates directly with Shopify so A LOT of time is saved on designs and templates. I would, and have, recommended it to anyone!

NuGo Nutrition
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年4月29日

I love the ease of using and connecting all Seguno products to Shopify! You don't need any tech know-how. The support team is also readily available. It's honestly the best marketing suite for your Shopify Store.

The Earthy Goodness
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年6月14日

The online support is amazing. Always so helpful and quick to respond. They give you step by step instructions and make everything a lot easier.

Nikisa Candles
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2024年6月14日

I have been using Seguno Email Marketing for over a year and am really happy with the app and their support. Excellent speedy support and help with using the app. I would especially like to thank Cameron for all his help!

Kizoo Gifts
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年6月10日

A fabulous way to promote to your clients with ease

Isola Bella
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
2024年6月3日

I hate leaving negative feedback, but I believe this needs to be addressed: Seguno no longer support small business owners who are gradually building their email list. Moving from 250 to 2500 subscribers is a significant jump and could take years for many of us to achieve. I currently have just over 300 subscribers, yet I'm being asked to pay a shocking $35 USD a month, with only one pricing plan available. I'm not interested in their unnecessary add-ons (most of which premium themes already have built-in) to try and justify the cost. I really wish this company could introduce small business-friendly payment plans instead of fitting everyone into the same mold. I'm happy to pay what’s fair, but this isn’t it! As Noodle wisely pointed out to Willy Wonka, "The greedy beat the needy."

OHMINME
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年4月24日

Super easy to use. Support is amazing. I love the copy / paste feature from Campaign to Automation.

AFM Smoke