Seguno Email Marketing , 1,087件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月12日

We've been using Seguno for our weekly email newsletter for the last few years and have loved using it as it's improved! Our Shopify store was down when the subscription price changed, but we were able to contact them and discuss discuss a lower fee for the level of email subscribers we currently have. Seguno's support was great, and they immediately implemented the lower rate for review after we contacted them. We could not have had a better experience!

Moonkist Designs
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2024年1月2日

Seguno cares about their customers and I have enjoyed using this email app since 2019. Their email templates are intuitive which makes creating a quick marketing email super easy. I recommend!

Land & She
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2023年11月27日

I have been using Seguno for 2 years now and have been very pleased with what they offer for a small business like mine. The offerings are great but the customer service makes Seguno beyond great. My team has reached out to Seguno for help several times and we are always treated with such care and expertise it keeps us coming back. Recently I reached out asking for help with their upcoming price changes on some of their plans. I was greeted with the same kindness and even offered a solution that continues to support my small business. As a small business owner I know how challenging it can be when other businesses do not have the courtesy to be kind or even offer solutions. Seguno has done a fantastic job at providing great customer service and great solutions that actually help my buisness thrive. If you are feeling like you want to move away from seguno because of their recent pricing shifts I’d ask you to consider reaching out to a rep and sharing your concerns and questions. I am confident you will be received with open arms. And remember, kindness begets kindness. From one small business to another, thank you Seguno. - Chelsea

Hafen Beauty
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2023年11月27日

We have used Seguno since the start of our business, and have been loyal to them since. Every time we've reached out to customer support, we are greeted with nothing but the best service and help! I never leave reviews for anything, but for Seguno, you get my 5 stars. They keep our business thriving, and no other marketing app has made such a positive change in our numbers. :) Big thank you to Christina B. on the Seguno team!

Lewd Complex
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2023年12月7日

Great customer service. My favourite email marketing app, easy to use and would highly recommend. Been using it since 2020 without any problems :)

Eladon
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2023年12月4日

We have been using Seguno for 2 years now and find it very user friendly and it's brilliant being able to design and send everything through the app interface on Shopify. Simple to integrate and great reporting on campaigns.

Diana O'Mahony Jewellers
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2023年12月6日

Seguno Email Marketing App is awesome. Easy to build emails. It integrates perfectly with Shopify Customers Segments, Discounts, Products and Collections.
Regarding products, it allows you to pick and choose the image you want - not necessarily the first image. Templates are nice and easy to use.

Les Éditions Émotion
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2023年12月4日

Seguno have been great in allowing me to keep my plan at the original price as I am still growing my email and to show their support as a result they have kept the cost of the service as is! Reach out to them for support if you can not accomodate the new higher cost- it worked for me!

BLOOM with BB
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2023年11月29日

I love Seguno! They recently increased their pricing and I emailed them to ask what my other options were. As a small business owner, the increase in price wasn’t so-able right now. They were happy to work with me and keep me on a similar plan to what I’ve had. So happy with this company and all of their support for my company.

Twenty Five and Pine
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年12月26日

I am extremely impressed with this app - not only is it great to use, but the customer service team is top-notch. They are always there to assist and provide quick responses. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a user-friendly and efficient solution.

The Sydney Art Store