Seguno Email Marketing , 1,126件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年3月6日

I would highly recommend this app for small business owners and startups. Very well designed and easy to use, and the free plan is fantastic.

Hollyhock Hill
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Segunoが返信しました 2024年3月26日

Hello there, and thanks for leaving us a nice review. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation. We are so happy to hear you're finding the app easy to use and encourage you to reach out to support if you ever need assistance.

2024年5月10日

Easy to learn and use, great customer service. Highly recommend.

PAK Reve
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年3月11日

I spent 4 years on another app, and now having Seguno I didn't realize all that I was missing! I wish I'd had it all along. This app is mobile friendly with a beautiful easy-to-naviage user interface. It has tidbits of instructions sprinkled throughout so that you can get up and running quickly. Seguno does a wonderful job managing your expectations. For example on your first newsletter campaign it will explain the strategy, give you pointers on how to make it successful and let you know how long the campaign will run. The communications are top notch. I never feel in the dark with Seguno. I always know what is going on and what to expect will happen next. It gives wonderful statistics on newsletter results, right down to the names of individual customers who unsubscribed or marked a mailing as spam. In the newsletter creation phase, the drag and drop capability for sections was a wonderful upgrade from the other, inferior app I had been using. I'm just getting started but I can't wait to being exploring other Seguno capabilities such as Automations. This gem of a marketing app is a must-have for your campaign arsenal. I believe it will help us reach our sales goals. You won't regret trying this!

Decoupage Napkins.Com
アプリの使用期間:3日
Segunoが返信しました 2024年3月26日

Hey there! Thank you for such a glowing review :)

We really appreciate all your kind words and are excited to know that Seguno has made a big difference for your business so far. Thanks again for recommending the app, and please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you need assistance in the future.

2024年2月14日

I must say it stands out for its simplicity and excellent support.

Maxx Tooling
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2024年1月12日

We've been using Seguno for our weekly email newsletter for the last few years and have loved using it as it's improved! Our Shopify store was down when the subscription price changed, but we were able to contact them and discuss discuss a lower fee for the level of email subscribers we currently have. Seguno's support was great, and they immediately implemented the lower rate for review after we contacted them. We could not have had a better experience!

Moonkist Designs
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2024年3月27日

So far so good! As a new user, this app is very user friendly. The 5 steps to get you started are very well explained. I switched from Klaviyo to Seguno and i'm saving hundreds of dollars monthly, without the need to limit my newsletter sends. Customer service is great, very quick to respond to and friendly.

Signé Sarah
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年3月14日

Very professional and useful software that allows customers to focus more on the product.

ONELOVER
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Segunoが返信しました 2024年3月26日

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We really appreciate your kind words about the software. Best of luck with sales :)

2024年4月19日

Utilizziamo questa app da più di 4 anni e ci siamo trovati sempre molto bene. Ha tutte le funzionalità basiche e anche quelle più avanzate e sono sempre in costante aggiornamento. Anche il supporto clienti è veloce ed efficiente, quindi la consigliamo vivamente!

BeFashion.it
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2024年3月17日

Amazing customer service, perfect for my needs!

BHAVA NY
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Segunoが返信しました 2024年3月26日

Hello there, and thank you for your sparkling review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave one, and we will pass along your kind words to our customer team.

2024年5月11日

We just added Segundo in our shopify store and LOVE the easy templates for marketing and the analytics - so far we have seen a 400% increase in traffic and sales working with our new consultant - thank you

Amaryllis Jewelry