Seguno Email Marketing , 1.106 recensies

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 1 juli 2019

I just switched from Mailchimp to Seguno Email and the customer service has been outstanding! Fast, thorough answers with instructions as needed - thank you! There is only 1 reason I gave this app 4 stars and I am hoping the developers will make a change...The "unsubscribe" in the red outline box at the bottom of the email is so much more prominent than any other email provider's template I have seen or emails that I receive as a customer. Visually, your eye goes right to it. It feels odd to send it out...as though I'm requesting them to unsubscribe because its so prominent. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...make it less prominent.

I'm adding on to this review because I certainly appreciate your reply. I did notice that an email just sent from you, DOES NOT use the unsubscribe in the red box. Even if you just make the red box on the app templates smaller. PLEASE, it doesn't have to be that large for people to click the correct link at the footer. I'm writing once again, asking for you to make it less prominent OR let all of your app users use the same unsubscribe link that was on your email requesting reviews.
I LOVE how easy the templates are to work with - I don't want to have to find another email provider but I'm embarrassed to send emails with the unsubscribe sooooo prominent.

Kindstyleshop
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 18 juni 2019

Thanks for the review and kind words, we're so glad you're enjoying Seguno. At this time, the styling of the unsubscribe button is not something you can modify. We have found making the option to unsubscribe very clear builds trust with subscribers and reduces spam complaints to protect your deliverability. Also, the thin red border helps it be seen as a destructive action one should only click when they really want to click it... If you're getting your subscribers to read all the way to the bottom of your email then they're clearly engaged and won't unsubscribe. The button is there for the people that scroll down looking to unsubscribe and you want them to find it as quickly as possible. In general, unsubscribes are healthy and not something to worry about. I'm happy to chat more about this topic any time, just reach out... Thanks again for using Seguno, we really appreciate it! :)

29 juni 2019

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. Small minus for not being able to translate unsubscribe link text to local language.

The Finland Shop
Finland
Seguno heeft geantwoord 9 juli 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're liking it so far :). You can definitely translate the word 'unsubscribe' but we route that change through our support team since it's so special. I know Marc reached out to you via email already but I don't think we've heard back from you yet so please reach out to us and we'll get you squared away. Thanks again!

9 mei 2021

Positive experience since the time I was introduced to App. Also, impressed with the fact that team works on suggestions progressively and delivers. Would love more content(templates) though and for more innovative and immersive options on paid templates.

Fine Fellow Furnishers®
Zuid-Afrika
Seguno heeft geantwoord 11 mei 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, and we sent you an email with more information regarding templates and customization options!

12 november 2020

Seguno provides webinars, training materials, and videos to help you learn effective email marketing

JD4USTORE
Seguno heeft geantwoord 16 november 2020

Hey there, thanks very much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying our training materials, if you have any additional feedback for us please don't hesitate to reply to the email we sent you :)

Bewerkt 9 september 2019

Update: I see now how to change the text, thank you! I've since used it for a couple campaigns, and it really has been a breeze to use. I also love being able to see the reports, and who interacted most with the newsletters.

I love that the app is easy to use and seems to be well laid out. I do wish there was a way to add a text box "section" to a newsletter (unless it's there and I missed it?). Thanks!

Lisa Bauer Designs
Seguno heeft geantwoord 22 juli 2019

Update: Hey! How are things going? Were you able to get the text section added to your newsletter okay? Please contact us if you need any more help!
---
Hello! There is a way, please try looking for the rich text section. :)

Thanks for the kind words!

7 april 2020

I have tried a few email marketing apps and this one is the most user friendly and has a great support team.

Forest & Wild
Seguno heeft geantwoord 10 april 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for your review and kind words, we really appreciate it! We sent you an email asking for a bit more feedback if you'd be willing to share, we'd love to hear how we can make your Seguno experience even better :)

1 oktober 2021

The Customer Service has always been extremely helpful. They are very knowledgeable about their product and have always been able to answer to my questions. The app has been easy to use and it provides the necessary functions needed to start a successful email marketing campaign. The Automation function is great and most useful for my email marketing initiatives.

Soleless Sandals
Seguno heeft geantwoord 6 oktober 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team - we'd love to hear if there's anything we can do to improve your experience even more?

11 juni 2020

I am using Seguno to customise mailers to our customers. Just started working with the app from today. They have some nice features and templates to work on.

Arteastri
India
Seguno heeft geantwoord 16 juni 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

28 oktober 2020

I really enjoy this app. It makes sending emails to my customers so much easier. I would definitely recommend.

Goddess Essentials
Seguno heeft geantwoord 2 november 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far and thanks for your recommendation!

5 december 2019

I've tried a few apps to create newsletters but this is the easiest by far! the templates make it quick and easy to understand as it follows the same flow as Shopify!

Haggles
Zuid-Afrika
Seguno heeft geantwoord 5 december 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review :) If you ever need assistance with anything please don't hesitate to contact our support team!