Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 januari 2024

Really happy with the service this company provides. The initial setup was straightforward to get going and the support staff helped me integrate it exactly where I wanted it on our storefront. I did have some issues when they made some changes to the app, but everything was resolved quickly by the support team. If you are looking for a better currency/geolocation app than the default Shopify one, this is the app you need!

Wildwood Outdoor Living
3 maanden gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 16 januari 2024

So many thanks for your detailed, honest and clear review! We're always happy to provide really best we only can for you and our other customers who enjoyed the Selector app that much, and get really significant advantages in their business with the help of it. Thank you once again, and keep in touch!

18 januari 2024

One of the best app's out there! Worked after trying so many different solutions and the support is near instant and efficient.

Mizar & Alcor
Italië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 20 januari 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our application and support. Should you ever need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help and ensure your continued satisfaction with our services.

17 januari 2024

The Geolocation Selector app is a stellar tool for precise and customizable location services. Its user-friendly interface, efficient geolocation selection, and robust customization options make it a must-have. Reliable performance, coupled with a strong commitment to privacy, sets this app apart. Highly recommended for users with varying location-based needs.

miocotton
Verenigde Staten
29 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 18 januari 2024

Thank you for the outstanding 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you find our Geolocation Selector app to be a stellar tool for precise and customizable location services. Our team is dedicated to providing a user-friendly interface, efficient geolocation selection, and robust customization options to meet your needs. We greatly appreciate your recognition of our app's reliable performance and commitment to privacy. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're thrilled to be of service to users with diverse location-based needs.

29 januari 2024

Great and simple to use app. It does exactly what we wanted it to do. Furthermore, we wanted a cosmetic tweak and they were able to customize it in no time flat. Great support!

CaseMogul
5 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2024

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad to know that we were able to provide you with the app that met your needs. If you need more customizations in the future, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team.

10 januari 2024

The team is very knowledgeable and responsive - were able to position the selector on the website perfectly and quickly.

Cat-Proof Fence Rollers | Oscillot® Europe and UK
Polen
10 maanden gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

We are so glad we could provide exactly that was needed from our side. Thank you so much for your kind words, you are always welcome with any further questions related to the Selector app.

10 januari 2024

Amazing app with an awesome support team. The Selector team helped me make lots of customization on my site, super happy with the result!

Yao Secret
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure helping you. You can always rely on our Support Team if you have questions or need help with the app customization.

10 januari 2024

Amazing support from this app - That's why I would keep it. Thanks Taras & Sergey! :-)

Clearly
Nederland
27 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

That was a pleasure to help you, thank you so much for that kind words, and such a high estimation of our efforts and their result. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you ever have any further questions.

10 januari 2024

The app works just as I want. I had some script I put on my page that prevented it from working properly and I was getting frustrated, not knowing what to do. Selector's crew got in there, identified the issue and got me up and running in no time - works perfectly now!

Croix Valley Europe
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 16 uur gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

It's always a pleasure to help when you really need our support. Thank you very much for your kind words towards our product and service. The entire team is totally happy we could assist that qualitatively and the result is really great, thank you for this motivation to improve all the time.

16 januari 2024

I've been looking for an effective, easy to use currency convertor and this app is it! Not only that, the support team is AWESOME. They helped me install it and customize it to my liking. Can't recommend it enough!

Made With Your Art
Ongeveer 23 uur gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 17 januari 2024

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that our currency converter has met your expectations and that you found it effective and easy to use. We're especially thrilled that our support team could assist you with the installation and customization, making it tailored to your needs. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.

3 februari 2024

The app is amazing! And the customer service is wonderful! He takes more than 3 hours and many emails to see if everything was perfect and it is now thanks to him! Wawww! i recommand.

LeaderLimousines
Frankrijk
Ongeveer 10 uur gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 4 februari 2024

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad that you like our app and customer service 😊. We hope that the Selector will help your business further, and our Support team is available 24/7 for any customization requests.