Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 februari 2023

very much good ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

OasisAir
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 9 februari 2023

Thank you for your feedback. Our team is very grateful for it. We are always at your service. Feel free to contact us

11 april 2023

Simple, light and easy to use. Sergey has been exceptional and definitely one of the best support guys I have come across with my experience on Shopify. Highly recommended

Babylove.ie
Ierland
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 april 2023

We are very thankful for your feedback and we highly appreciate it! If you have any questions, just let us know. Our team is always at your service.

30 december 2022

The app works really well and is customised to different device sizes.
Furthermore, the support to achieve the perfect customisation for my site was second to none. I will certainly be looking at all these providers apps as a consequence. Many thanks.

Boutique Wine and Champagne
Australië
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 30 december 2022

We really wanted selectors to decorate your store, so it was great to make it for you. Your feedback is inspiring, thanks!

Yours,
Selector Team

6 februari 2023

Excellent application, it was what I was looking for and it is very simple to configure and the support is excellent. Thank you very much.

Estefania Turbay
Colombia
Ongeveer 5 uur gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 6 februari 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our team is grateful for that. Feel free to contact us anytime. We are always at your service

5 februari 2023

Amazing app but above all support team. They have helped with all changes in customization and our shop looks beautiful! Thanks for all the help!

Bonavidadrinks
Spanje
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 5 februari 2023

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. Our team is really grateful for that. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

11 mei 2023

Incredible support by Taras. Thank you very much I really appreciated all your work and professionalism. He fixed every problem that emerged during the implementation phase. Great support. Awesome

Bottle of Italy
Italië
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 mei 2023

Thanks for your review! It's really great to hear that you had a positive experience with the app and support. We take great pride in providing excellent customer service and ensuring that our customers have a smooth and successful implementation process. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further needs or questions.

13 februari 2023

Perfekt!!!! Bis jetzt funktioniert alles super und auch der Support ist schnell erreichbar und helfen zuverlässig!!!

SASSTIE
Duitsland
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 13 februari 2023

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We highly appreciate your feedback. Don`t hesitate to contact us anytime. We are always at your service!

6 september 2022

The support team was super helpful to help me understand an issue I was having. The app works perfectly! It's the only one I've found that works as expected from me: showing the pop-up to only specific scenarios.

Unwind Studio
Portugal
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 20 september 2022

We are so grateful that you spent some time to share your feedback with us. If you need any assistance with the app, just let us know. Our team is always at your service.

15 november 2022

Works great if you want the switcher on the header (or just below that). Works together with Markets. Would be awesome if it was also offering the location as one with the currency. That is why I kept the location widget of the theme On. And they work together quite okay, so that is nice!

Seducci
Nederland
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 16 november 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We'll keep working on app improvement in order to release the mentioned features. We are always at your service. Feel free to contact us!

30 januari 2023

Der Support war super und der Selector funktioniert einwandfrei… ich bekam sogar Hilfe bei der Bearbeitung des Codes. Sodass der Selector an der gewünschten Position erscheint.

RudeRebel
Duitsland
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2023

Thanks for your kind words! Always happy to help! Contact us again!

________________________
Danke für deine netten Worte! Immer gerne helfen! Kontaktieren Sie uns erneut!

Yours,