Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 februari 2024

Good support, easy to setup. Highly recommended!

Low Carb Canada
7 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 21 februari 2024

That is really wonderful to read such great results of our work. Thank you so much for your pleasant estimation of our app, you are always welcome here.

10 januari 2024

The team is very knowledgeable and responsive - were able to position the selector on the website perfectly and quickly.

Cat-Proof Fence Rollers | Oscillot® Europe and UK
Polen
10 maanden gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

We are so glad we could provide exactly that was needed from our side. Thank you so much for your kind words, you are always welcome with any further questions related to the Selector app.

3 februari 2024

The app is amazing! And the customer service is wonderful! He takes more than 3 hours and many emails to see if everything was perfect and it is now thanks to him! Wawww! i recommand.

LeaderLimousines
Frankrijk
Ongeveer 10 uur gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 4 februari 2024

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad that you like our app and customer service 😊. We hope that the Selector will help your business further, and our Support team is available 24/7 for any customization requests.

10 februari 2024

I really like it, the support team are amazing thank you very much for everything

Dodo Bar Or EU
Israël
5 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 februari 2024

Wow! It's really great to know that you like our app and our support service😊. We'll be glad to help you further with any questions or customizations you may have!
Best wishes,
Selector Team.

10 januari 2024

Amazing app with an awesome support team. The Selector team helped me make lots of customization on my site, super happy with the result!

Yao Secret
3 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure helping you. You can always rely on our Support Team if you have questions or need help with the app customization.

10 januari 2024

Amazing support from this app - That's why I would keep it. Thanks Taras & Sergey! :-)

Clearly
Nederland
27 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

That was a pleasure to help you, thank you so much for that kind words, and such a high estimation of our efforts and their result. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you ever have any further questions.

17 mei 2024

great for currency selection and a great team that helped !

KORTURA
3 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 19 mei 2024

Thank you for your concise review. We are thankful for your use of Selector and will do our best to enhance your experience with the app.

9 maart 2024

Works well, great support service who helped me set it up

Basketb
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 10 maart 2024

Thank you for your review. It's really nice to hear that you like our app and service. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help or customization in the future. We are always at your service!

1 mei 2024

Great and very useful application and outstanding service! Highly recommended!

limikids
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2024

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad that you enjoy our app and the service we provide and recommend it to other Shopify merchants. If you have any questions related to the app, don't hesitate to contact us at any time.

10 januari 2024

The app works just as I want. I had some script I put on my page that prevented it from working properly and I was getting frustrated, not knowing what to do. Selector's crew got in there, identified the issue and got me up and running in no time - works perfectly now!

Croix Valley Europe
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 16 uur gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

It's always a pleasure to help when you really need our support. Thank you very much for your kind words towards our product and service. The entire team is totally happy we could assist that qualitatively and the result is really great, thank you for this motivation to improve all the time.