Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 december 2023

A top APP!
It offers a lot of customization options, live chat and FAQ page in one.
The web app and mobile app also work very reliably.
And I was always helped very quickly and competently with the smaller adjustments for my shop. I now use a lot of apps, but with Willdesk other providers can follow an example when it comes to support, which is what I always hope for. Top!

RolConArt
Österrike
2 månader användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 22 december 2023

Wow, thank you for the stellar review! 💖 We're thrilled to hear that you consider us a top app and appreciate the customization options. It's fantastic to know that our live chat, FAQ page, and the reliability of both our web and mobile apps have met your expectations. We're especially grateful for your kind words about our support team's quick and competent assistance with your shop adjustments.

At Willdesk, we're dedicated to providing top-notch service, and your feedback fuels our commitment. If there's anything more you need or any further enhancements you'd like to see, don't hesitate to let us know. We're honored to have you as a valued user, and we look forward to continually exceeding your expectations. Thanks for choosing Willdesk! 🤗

Mariadel | Loloyal Support 💫

29 november 2023

I appreciate the recent update to the app and have been enjoying its use. I want to commend Agent Nona for her exceptional assistance in addressing all my queries. She ensured that all my concerns were promptly addressed. Thank you. I plan to upgrade our subscription and continue using this app for the long haul. :)

PARCINQ Official Store
Filippinerna
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 3 december 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the recent app update and that Agent Nona provided exceptional assistance with your queries. 🌟 Your commendation means a lot to us! We look forward to having you continue your journey with us and appreciate your plan to upgrade the subscription for the long haul. 🚀 If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy using! 🌈🙌

10 januari 2024

So far - so good. I need to learn about your program so I can ask intelligent and productive questions.

Kid-Epics Expressions
USA
9 månader användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 13 januari 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! 😊If you have any more thoughts to share about the program or if there's any specific queries, feel free to let us know! 🌟 We will be more happy to assist you. 🥰

Kim | Willdesk Support

10 december 2023

I really like this app. When your website is not very large, you can choose the free version, which should be sufficient.

outpaws_us
USA
4 månader användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 12 december 2023

🌟 Thank you for the positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy our app. 😊 It's great to know that the free version is serving your needs, especially for smaller websites. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out! 🚀

19 januari 2024

Great customer service as always!

Allyzure
Kanada
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 21 januari 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 Our team is delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service. If you ever need assistance again, feel free to reach out. 🌟

Sophie | Willdesk Support

10 november 2023

Great customer service, I had a small issue but it was solved in just a few minutes.
Thanks Grace

Gentil Official
Australien
9 månader användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 11 november 2023

🌟 Thank you so much for your kind words! 🤗 We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service team. If you ever need assistance again, feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing us! 🙌😊

Sophie|Willdesk Support Team🥰

7 november 2023

We have been using Willdesk for a month or two now and it has been fantastic, we love not having to use Meta business suit for messaging anymore!

City Honda Manawatu
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 10 november 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Willdesk! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been able to provide you with a better messaging solution than Meta business suit. If you have any feedback or suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're always looking for ways to improve our service and better meet the needs of our users.
Best,
Nona|Willdesk Support Team

3 januari 2024

Nona was great and helpful

Shop Sigvaris
Australien
11 månader användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 6 januari 2024

I'm thrilled to hear that Nona was fantastic and helpful! 🌟 If you have any more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 😊

Sophie | Willdesk Support

7 december 2023

Great costumer support! They helped me quickly and are taking my concerns regarding a feature to the developer team. Hopefully they will manage to find a soultion. If so - this cold not be better

NorskUGC
Norge
Ungefär 18 timmar användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 9 december 2023

🌟 Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer support. 🚀 Our team is dedicated to addressing your concerns and has already forwarded them to our developers. 🤞 We're optimistic about finding a solution, and if we do, your satisfaction will be our ultimate reward! 😊

9 december 2023

Nona is Fantastic. The whole setup is fantastic. We have been having none of issues with other reputable Helpdesk companies. We then found Willdesk and I can honestly say, it is the easiest setup with huge amounts of customisation, incredible app, incredible integration, we particularly like the ease for customers being able to track their orders through the chat widget. 5 star!

Flagship Nutrition™
Storbritannien
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 10 december 2023

Thank you so much for your glowing review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find Nona and the entire setup fantastic! 🌟 It's awesome to know that Willdesk stands out in comparison to other Helpdesk companies, and we're delighted that the easy setup, extensive customization options, incredible app, and seamless integration have made a positive impact. 🚀 The fact that you appreciate the customer-friendly order tracking through the chat widget means a lot to us! 🛍️⚡️ We're honored to have earned your 5-star rating! ⭐️ Thank you for choosing Willdesk! 🙌