Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 83% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de fevereiro de 2024

Simple and effective – just what I needed. Customers can now send gifts hassle-free. The app is user-friendly, and I didn't need any support. Happy with the results!

AllGears
16 de fevereiro de 2024

This app helps me make gifts look really fancy and cool. It's like having a magic tool for making presents awesome.

RC Toys Zone
Austrália
15 de fevereiro de 2024

It was super easy to start using this app. I didn't need to do anything complicated.

Tieverse
2 de janeiro de 2024

I recently installed this app into my store, which has made a significant difference! The support team helped us customize the app's display to match our store's theme. Our customers can now easily leave gift messages with their orders, which we need. The app is user-friendly, and the ability to choose between a popup or embedded widget gives us greater control. It's the perfect solution for our gifting needs. Highly recommended!

Sheen Jewels
Austrália
Editado a 13 de março de 2019

We used this app to add a gift option to our website. We got some help from the customer service when we had some issues and it worked well but I wish it could be a chat function, to faster get the problem fixed.

The Letters NYC
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
24 de janeiro de 2019

Support helped us customize the app display so it matched our theme. The app works great and allows our customers to leave a gift message with their order. Exactly what we needed.

Relevé Fashion
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
14 de abril de 2020

Amazing instant help with the on-screen pop up chat. They went above and beyond to make the adjustment perfect for my store. So happy and definitely recommend!

SOUL STUDIO
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
20 de março de 2019

We have a lot of customers who want to add a gift message or gift wrap and we aren't able to do that within Shopify. This app has been the perfect solution and exactly what we needed. We needed some help with set up and support has been prompt and friendly. Highly recommend!

Little Skye Children's Boutique
Editado a 15 de outubro de 2020

had a few issues and they took a while to respond but then soon did and fixed the issue we had with them

Sweet Packs
Questão respondida por Aperitive 11 de outubro de 2020

Upon checking the issue, you had disabled the app so it wouldn't show. Sorry, we did reply to you on email and on live chat and requested store access to check the issue. The app is now enabled and working.

19 de dezembro de 2018

Very nice app quick and easy to use, works well for customers for sending gifts. I did not need any support was able to download and use right away

JackieB Design