Arvostelut (484)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 13. maaliskuu 2024

I would recommend this app.

The support has been very helpful, and courteous.

When i send an email to support they are usually VERY fast getting back to me.

They also have 15 minute calls to a live human, who will walk you through what needs to be done.

Net Mercantile
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Sendvio vastasi 3. maaliskuu 2024

We sincerely appreciate this review. It will be a pleasure to continue to support you in everything you need. Our goal is to help you increase your income constantly through our tools. Please reach out to us anytime you need a helping hand.

24. huhtikuu 2024

This app is too difficult to set up if you are busy person. I had called for support and they called me back but the assistant was explaining how the program works in a rush because she only had 15 minutes assign to me.
The email system needs some settings if you want it branded which she did not took her time to tell me how to set it instead she told instructions are posted. The preset templates are not complet since you still need to put the subject email and preview. I did not have the chance to test it since the assistance was rushing the presentation and told me that she does not have more time since she has to help someone else.

Kafetos
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Sendvio vastasi 25. huhtikuu 2024

We cannot cancel scheduled support calls for other users to extend the duration of calls with you. You were kindly informed that we had another user waiting for a call and offered to schedule another call with you if needed. We maintained professionalism and courtesy throughout.

Furthermore, regardless of the subscription price, mistreatment or disrespect toward our support team is strictly forbidden.

26. maaliskuu 2024

Nallely called me and explained everything, love the support and the app, good communication, the problem has been resolved quickly, 100% recommend the app!

Zriol
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Sendvio vastasi 27. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you! I am pleased to know that you are satisfied with our service. We will be available to help with anything you may need :)
Nallely (Customer Success Team)

9. toukokuu 2024

Muy atenta, paciente y un trato amable, se pudo entender con claridad todo lo explicado.

Cultivos Borinquen
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Sendvio vastasi 10. toukokuu 2024

Agradecemos mucho esta fantástica reseña. Será un placer siempre ayudar con todo lo que necesite!

7. toukokuu 2024

I mainly want to thank Sarahy. She was super helpful and had a lot of patience with me specially because i'm a beginner and I don't know much about email marketing and sms. But she's amazing and also the app is great

Sugar's Wardrobe
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Sendvio vastasi 8. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for this wonderful review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I'm more than happy to assist you further with anything you require!
At your service,
Sarahy (Customer Success Team)

24. toukokuu 2024

Good costumer service :) I got the help i needed.

Sagen Sweden
Ruotsi
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Sendvio vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

Thank you! We're always here to help with anything you may need!
- Nallely (Customer Sucess Team)

17. toukokuu 2024

The app is really easy to use and the customer service is excellent! I moved to Sendvio from another email marketing app because I couldn’t template on my iPad. I ran into a templating problem with Sendvio and contacted customer service. They responded super quickly and in two days had redesigned the functionality so it worked on my iPad Air! Very impressed.

Olive Lane Oils
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Sendvio vastasi 18. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for this fantastic review! The developer who worked on this project is truly grateful for your kind words. Your feedback is incredibly motivating for our entire team. We appreciate your support!

4. huhtikuu 2024

I am working on installing this app, and i had a lot of customization questions. Their support got back right away, they call you to help and answer and help with any questions i had! Amazing customer service!

Blooms of Hawaii
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Sendvio vastasi 8. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We will always do our best to take care of your needs :)

22. toukokuu 2024

Nice apps. Big thank's to Nallely for support.

BreoSense
Ranska
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Sendvio vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We will always do our best to take care of your needs :)
- Nallely (Customer Sucess Team)

1. toukokuu 2024

I have not completely set up the app yet but I needed some questions answered and an agent called me at the scheduled call meeting and answered the questions that I had. Appreciate it. I cannot rate the app yet since I have not started using it to see how it works. My review is solely for the customer service part of it.

Sarahanna Beauty
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Sendvio vastasi 2. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for rating our customer service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and feedback like yours motivates us to keep striving for excellence. We're always available to help you make the most of our tools!